Star Citizen Adventures

Huntn

Newcomer
Trophies
F5EFBBE3-A39E-47D0-B2D6-BF65C6279E0C.jpeg
Aug 2023- I’m a Star Citizen Newb…
After playing with some friends doing salvage, I woke up last night on Lorville, a corporate industrial settlement, a dirty place. I had some extra space suits looted from the corpses of bad guys, that after picking though, decided to sell the rest.

Most of the other stations, it not to hard to find the armor, gun, and food shops kiosks, but in Lorville, at the Space port I could not find them, plus I needed water. And there were trains running all over the place to different corporate behemoth Structures. I ended up following a video tour of Lorville and discovered these places are near the residences sector 19 tucked away in nooks and crannies.

After getting fed and watered, my plan is to break out my starter spaceship the Avenger Titan and give it another go and go somewhere. Need to determine the best way for a new guy to make credits in this simulation. No, I don’t have a $275 salvage ship which easily makes tons of credits. :unsure:

I can't believe people are still buying into this scam at all. Over half a billion dollars of thier fan's money plus loans and private donations and investments for a "game" that isn't out of alpha with store items more expensive than a collage education. This is insane.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back