Discussion Reviewing and discussing Baldurs Gate 3 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Rat

Trophies
Hello people long time no see! Well, that's because I was busy playing Baldurs Gate 3 and finishing up on my Final Fantasy 7 playthrough. So that's what I'd like to discuss with everyone! Of course I also went out and wrote articles about these games and if you're interested you can check them out but if not that's alright with me!

So what I have written is about various builds for Baldurs Gate 3 that you can do for your custom character and for characters such as Astarion, Shadowheart etc. Truth be told you can build these characters how ever you want but I managed to give you some builds that are just way fun to do. Did you know that you can create Shadowheart to be a complete warlord on the battlefield? Yeah me neither until I tried it out and I was hugely surprised by the power of the build. You can read more about these builds on these links if you wish too!

[Top 5] Baldur's Gate 3 Best Astarion Builds That Are Powerful - [Top 5] Baldur's Gate 3 Best Astarion Builds That Are Powerful
[Top 5] Baldur's Gate 3 Best Gale Builds That Are Powerful - [Top 5] Baldur's Gate 3 Best Gale Builds That Are Powerful
[Top 5] Baldur's Gate 3 Best Shadowheart Builds That Are Powerful - [Top 5] Baldur's Gate 3 Best Shadowheart Builds That Are Powerful
[Top 10] Baldur's Gate 3 Best Multiclass Builds That Are Powerful - [Top 10] Baldur's Gate 3 Best Multiclass Builds That Are Powerful

As for Final Fantasy 7 well, here I have written about the weapons that Cloud uses, ranked every boss battle in the game, and told you where you can find every secret in the game! I've also written about how to beat the hard mode difficulty and gave you the best builds for that! You can check it out if you want too!

[Top 5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Party Composition - [Top 5] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Party Composition
[Top 6] FF7 Remake Best Weapons For Cloud (Early To Late Game) - [Top 6] FF7 Remake Best Weapons For Cloud (Early To Late Game)
[Top 6] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Builds For Hard Mode - [Top 6] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Builds For Hard Mode
All Final Fantasy 7 Remake Secrets In The Game - https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/ff7-remake-secrets
All Final Fantasy 7 Remake Bosses Ranked Easiest To Hardest - https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/all-ff7-remake-bosses
[Top 10] Final Fantasy 7 Remake Best Girls (Ranked) - https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/ff7-remake-best-girls

If you want more to discuss about what I've written or generally have any questions please do DM me or post a comment I'd be happy to talk and respond :D! Let's share the passion and love for video games all over the world!

What happend to the days when people expressed thier opinions on forums because they wanted to? Now it's like, "Yes, I'll have a discussion, but you have to click on links my first", what kind of bullshit is that? And it's always the desperate, stupid pricks from the same desperate, stupid website at "gamersdecide".

Well @Rat , an appropiate name, since you have no genuine interest in engaging with people, I'm going to pay in kind and show no interest in anything you have to say. Because this is so disingenuous, I'm not reading anything of what you just said and I'm not going to comment on it either.

Latest content

Back