Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Been watching twitch tonight and came across a low viewed streamer with a high entertainment called charlie chain. He is currently having a playthrough of Elden ring , check out his twitch and YouTube for advice and viewings of completing the bosses . He explains the strategies of how he defeated the bosses through the games and ways which is best not to get hit

i just want to say this isnt spam, i know it will seem like spam but i promise you it isnt. me and my friend love this game. we play all the time, and he actually wants to try and make this more of a part time or full time job by streaming on twitch and eventually selling merch. And i want to help him with that, he doesnt know i am doing this because i want him to believe that he accomplished this goal by himself to give him the self confidence boost that he needs. but i am going to post a link to his live twitch streaming page. he gets online everyday. and i want to ask anyone on here who have ever had similar dreams or know somoen who did to please check out his page and watch like one minuet of his video. i think right before you get to his page you will see a small add pop or something but if you watch his live stream for at least one minuet you could help his page get monetized on twitch. that if he has enough people viewing his videos on a consant basis then he will get monetized and his video will move up on the chart, meaning more people will just naturally click on it. the guys heart is really set on trying to make it big in this industry and make a living doing what he loves. so please i ask of you to just take aminuet of your time to watch his stream for a minuet. or if your part of a gaming discord i want to ask could you post the link on there for me? starting off as a small streamer is really hard and im afraid he will loose the spirit to keep at it. tbh if enough of you guys help out and he does make it big i legit probably wont even tell him that i helped him out. i just want to see the dude happy is all. i understand only hundreds of people will see this forum so i will probably post this daily, hence why i said this may seem like spam because you may see it the next day but i assure you its not, its just a guy trying to help out a friend that he cares about deeply like a brother tbh. if i remeber correctly there is a 24 hour reset period. so if come the next day if you see this post again and want to help out and just take a minuet of your time to watch or post the link again on a gaming discord if your part of one if you dont mind that would mean the world to him and me. Tbh the dude is going through hell and back right now. his girlfriend is going through alot and tbh she may not live another 3 months. he had set up a gofundme but its not working because no one is really viewing it, so i will post it as well. ( There is Life on the Line; 3 Months to prevent it, organized by Joseph G ) i know its asking alot but if you dont mind could you take five minuets and just read it. in it the dude is asking for donations as little as fifty cents because honestly if enough people donate fifty cents it will save a life, i know fifty cents seems like too little and that whats the point of donating so little but if enough people decied that they wouldnt miss fifty cents and sent it to him it would quite litterally save a life. but he also mentions that the biggest thing anyone can do for him to help out with that donation isnt neccesarily donating any money but sharing the link to the gofundme on your social media. that how i got the idea to share his twitch link on here. but as he describes in the gofundme bio if you share his link to any of your social medias or all of them then it will create a snowball affect. because lets say you have 100 friends and only half click on the link, then only half of those decide to share as well. well it just went from one person to 25, dont you see how this could grow exponetially especially if you have more than 100 friends or if you share it on multiple social media platforms? if he was typing this he would be begging you to read it at least so i will as well, please if you have the time just take five minuets to read it to see if you even want to support this by donating or posting it. how many times in life can we litterally save a life by sharing a link?

Hey guys just posted a new video and wanted some feedback on what I can do to improve thank you!

VALORANT CLIPS OF THE WEEK #3 ULTIMATE POWER!!

Hey all!
Hope you're doing great!
Join us to celebrate classic video gaming with us at Old Mallet Gaming.
instagram.com/oldmalletgaming

You're all a huge part of the community.
Thank you all!!

-Old Mallet Gaming

Got a video game streaming channel? Or a video? Want to share it with the community? This is the thread for that!

Please do not make an entire thread for your streaming channel or video, otherwise it may be deleted and issued with a warning.

You can embed your video entirely into the post by simply copy and paste of the URL of your streaming channel/video.

Users may bump the thread once per day or as and when a new video is uploaded.

If you want to learn about the rules and standards of our community, the General Guide is probably your best resource. We strongly recommend familiarising yourself with this document.
Hi,am a indie game developer check out our games ??

Latest content

Back