Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Didn't know Microsoft had a streaming platform. Interesting.
Yes, Microsoft has a streaming platform called Mixer, which was launched in 2016. Mixer allowed users to watch and stream live video game content, similar to platforms like Twitch and YouTube Gaming. Microsoft integrated Mixer with its Xbox One gaming console, and users could stream games directly from their consoles to Mixer. However, Microsoft announced in 2020 that it would be shutting down Mixer and transitioning its users to Facebook gaming.

Sup Friends,
I am hoping you are well
Kindly check my latest video on YouTube and give me your honest opinions. I will be glad... Link below ???

Countdown to the Steam Early Access release of KAKU: Ancient Seal:
6 Days left - Don't miss the Long Gameplay Video of Kaku’s adventures!
?

During this 20-minute gameplay video, you will have the opportunity to witness first-hand the essence of this epic battle. Players will take on the role of Kaku, explore the vast world, accrue elemental powers, and unlock the ancient seal. Come and enjoy this magnificent visual and spiritual journey!

KAKU: Ancient Seal will be released on Steam Early Access on May 4th. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Working through Red Dead Redemption 2 again! Streaming if you want to check it out. Trying to make it to Twitch Affiliate.

I tried releasing this last night, but the algorithm or whomever at Google throttled it. I thought it was funny, but funny doesn't get you clicks, I guess.

Tears of the Kingdom is available now, and I have it!

Diablo 4 Server Slam was this past weekend... I played 5 hours of it...

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back