Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

I'm not a streamer I post screen shots, clips and videos of gameplay from the various games I play.
I post on YouTube and instagram, links to both can be found here on my link tree page along with some of my other content platforms. @OdnT26 | Linktree

The world was at last ready to hear the full themes of both Juri and Kimberly in Street Fighter 6 on account of the present Rolling Stone Street Fighter 6 live stream.

We heard scraps for both of these woman soldiers half a month back when their uncover trailers dropped at Evo, however presently we approach them in their sweet total.

The enchanting bug Juri is tied in with drawing in adversaries before abruptly jumping. Her bass weighty BGM, ÅrachniD**, plays on this a piece as it sort of pussyfoots about prior to hitting hard for certain heavier beats.

It's marginally muddling (purposefully so) as it ruggedly hops and falters between gears, never fully permitting you to feel steady and secure. The best thing is to embrace it and take a ride alongside Juri... any place it is she needs to take you.

Kimberly's theme, Ninjastar Pop, is considerably more playful and daring, as her character would direct. It stays in sync with Street Fighter 6's hip bounce theme, however are by any stretch of the imagination wrong in believing we're hearing some of Guy's Alpha concealed in it?

We've likewise incorporated Guile's new Street Fighter 6 theme as he was the third latest person to be uncovered for the game. Look at the tunes by means of the video underneath and let us in on what you think both about them separately as well as SF6's music all in all so far.

Got a video game streaming channel? Or a video? Want to share it with the community? This is the thread for that!

Please do not make an entire thread for your streaming channel or video, otherwise it may be deleted and issued with a warning.

You can embed your video entirely into the post by simply copy and paste of the URL of your streaming channel/video.

Users may bump the thread once per day or as and when a new video is uploaded.

If you want to learn about the rules and standards of our community, the General Guide is probably your best resource. We strongly recommend familiarising yourself with this document.
Hi everyone, started a new channel on youtube that pays gamers and game lovers for predicting correct gameplay outcomes. check it out guys. GameVine

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back