Mark Hamill offered the Vesemir role in The Witcher Netflix series

witcher-vesemir.jpg

Mark Hamill has reportedly been offered the role of Geralt’s mentor Vesemir in The Witcher series on Netflix. We Got This Covered shared reports that cite a source with a look into the official production document for the series.

There were rumours, last December about Hamill being approached to play Vesemir in Season 2 of the popular show. However, Hamill addressed these rumours in a Twitter post and hasn't commented on the situation since.

I still have no idea what this is or what it’s about, but I DO know they haven’t ever asked me to play Vesemir… yet.
An upcoming Witcher animated series is coming on Netflix titled The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf which is all about Vasemir.

The Witcher Season 2 is coming in 2021; Season 1 is available on Netflix.

You can check out what's new on Netflix for more movies and shows to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon_skeith

Mar 24, 2019
I like to think he's getting a bit on in years to be doing active live action roles. Though he is a good actor and hope he gets on somehow.

JoyFreak

A gaming forum community dedicated to gaming enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, iOS, Android, PC, Stadia, gaming news, esports, and more! Sign up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Members