Is there a place for a gaming tournament at a nudist campground?

mehim

Banned
Trophies
Hi Gamers and let me start by saying, my husband and I know almost nothing about gaming, but we are longtime nudist, and we are ready to open our seasonal nudist campground in the spring of 2024. with my first job of filling all of the 50 campsites for the 2024 season completed, I am now trying to come up with interesting events to host at the campground. a few of our renters are gamers and they seem to think hosting a gaming event of some kind would be a popular event.
We have a large meeting room and a large, covered patio so we could host quite a few gamers. It would be a clothing optional event and it would be great to open the event to the public as spectators.
We hosted a car show at the end of last year and it was well attended, and we will probably make it a 2-day event in 2024.
Give it some thought and let us know what you think and feel free to ask us anything you would like.

Happy New Year everyone!
Our neighbor (who is also a member of the forum) just came over to join us for some beers and it seems that he knows more about this forum than we do.
He said that no one was going to believe that this is a real posting unless we prove that it is. I tossed him my phone and told my husband to strip down with me and let him snap a few "proof" pics.
Attached are a couple of them. anyone need more proof LOL

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back