What's new
POE Currency

How much did you pay for your PC?

xXInfectedXx

Would you mind telling me how you paid for your gaming PC/build? I grabbed a bargain from Curry's PC World and paid £649.99. The purchase is an gaming laptop made by, Acer. It was decreased by £199.99, no second thoughts, and it was a decent purchase on the off chance that you ask me.

leadtech

I've build a pc with a amount of around 700$ .. It was a i5 intel and some 8 gb ram , 1tb drive and i use GTX 1050 and my monitor is Asus 23inches wide... But now this specs are more cheap i buy my pc 2 years ago but it still in good condition

Lizardbro

Really, I didn't pay anything for my computer or laptop, they both were given to me as a gift.

phanuruch

I use a HP Omen 15". It features 8GB of memory, Intel® Core i7 processor, a 1TB hard drive, and NVIDIA 1050Ti. Quite a stable machine when gaming, my only concern is it gets very hot around the vent area. But I can live with that.

leadtech

Really, I didn't pay anything for my computer or laptop, they both were given to me as a gift.
You are so lucky .. while me i have to raise fund on my own to build my pc .. nobody wants to give me PC for a gift.

Nova

Mine is custom built too. I have paid pretty much decent amount of money. I may have to hold onto the future purchase in near time though. Because we never know how things may turn out to be. So I am going to wait and hold money before spending it on new games and may get upgrade for my PC.

egghead

I have a laptop, however, it is not a gaming laptop. I bought it for general purpose but I play games on this laptop. My laptop is an HP laptop and I paid equivalent to $500 in my home country.

Shine_Spirit

I don't remember the exact amount, but it was worth around $1,250.00. Usually, I don't spend so much money on these things, but I wanted to buy something really good and spend a lot of time without buying another one again... Haha!

Nova

I have a laptop, however, it is not a gaming laptop. I bought it for general purpose but I play games on this laptop. My laptop is an HP laptop and I paid equivalent to $500 in my home country.
HP is not good for the gaming. It is often known for the overheating. So better to avoid getting such type of laptop if you are planning to get into gaming. Most of the time alienware and the Lenovo type of the laptops. It can be pretty interesting to check out how the low end of the laptops can be pretty bad for the system.

Nickjones

You can go for custom built and spend as much as you can. But at time of buying for my lil bro i just found out that there are laptops under $600. Cheap affordable and presentable in overall.

Demon_skeith

I plead the 5th in how much I spent :p

But it was over 1k for my MSI pre-built laptop. PC has been good, fan on it sucks though.

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
I got a few components of my PC as a gift for Christmas so I was part of the lucky crew here but If I did buy it all separately then it would've set me back around £7-800 but I think I only spent around £150 in all after getting the components gifted. Mainly on RAM and a case that I really wanted, then I just build the thing myself. Runs a lot better than my old rubbish computer I can tell you that!

Nova

I do have plans to have better components for PC and also wish to get one laptop which can have gaming capacity. I have plans for the 12 GB or more RAM for my laptop this year halloween if I save enough.

POE Currency