How much did you pay for your PC?

Alexander.

Trophies
Would you mind telling me how you paid for your gaming PC/build? I grabbed a bargain from Curry's PC World and paid £649.99. The purchase is an gaming laptop made by, Acer. It was decreased by £199.99, no second thoughts, and it was a decent purchase on the off chance that you ask me.

I've build a pc with a amount of around 700$ .. It was a i5 intel and some 8 gb ram , 1tb drive and i use GTX 1050 and my monitor is Asus 23inches wide... But now this specs are more cheap i buy my pc 2 years ago but it still in good condition

Really, I didn't pay anything for my computer or laptop, they both were given to me as a gift.

I use a HP Omen 15". It features 8GB of memory, Intel® Core i7 processor, a 1TB hard drive, and NVIDIA 1050Ti. Quite a stable machine when gaming, my only concern is it gets very hot around the vent area. But I can live with that.

Really, I didn't pay anything for my computer or laptop, they both were given to me as a gift.
You are so lucky .. while me i have to raise fund on my own to build my pc .. nobody wants to give me PC for a gift.

Mine is custom built too. I have paid pretty much decent amount of money. I may have to hold onto the future purchase in near time though. Because we never know how things may turn out to be. So I am going to wait and hold money before spending it on new games and may get upgrade for my PC.

I have a laptop, however, it is not a gaming laptop. I bought it for general purpose but I play games on this laptop. My laptop is an HP laptop and I paid equivalent to $500 in my home country.

I don't remember the exact amount, but it was worth around $1,250.00. Usually, I don't spend so much money on these things, but I wanted to buy something really good and spend a lot of time without buying another one again... Haha!

I have a laptop, however, it is not a gaming laptop. I bought it for general purpose but I play games on this laptop. My laptop is an HP laptop and I paid equivalent to $500 in my home country.
HP is not good for the gaming. It is often known for the overheating. So better to avoid getting such type of laptop if you are planning to get into gaming. Most of the time alienware and the Lenovo type of the laptops. It can be pretty interesting to check out how the low end of the laptops can be pretty bad for the system.

Hi, I assume most of us here have had built our own PC gaming rig. Now I wonder how much did you guys spent just to get your machine up and running?

Me? I only had a limited resources so I somehow managed to build a medium specs gaming rig which consist of 8gb HyperX Fury RAM, AMD A8-7650k processor, 500gb HDD, GTX 660 gpu, 600w true rated power supply and some decent add-ons for the cost of P23,000 (around $450). How about your rig?

I have invested more than 700$ USD into the PC and the mobile. And these days I am getting into streaming. So the investment is definitely more in terms of the spending. You can see that speeding up the PC requires more RAM and also for gaming you need the graphics card as well. I guess with time ahead I will end up making more purchases which will cost my setup more.

I have invested more than 700$ USD into the PC and the mobile. And these days I am getting into streaming. So the investment is definitely more in terms of the spending. You can see that speeding up the PC requires more RAM and also for gaming you need the graphics card as well. I guess with time ahead I will end up making more purchases which will cost my setup more.
Cool! I don't see any problem with that since today's tech innovation is so fast you can only enjoy your new hardware/software in months before seeing a newer version. Keep building!

Yes kind of like changing every 2 months with graphics cards and the demand for the RAM. I am thinking of sticking with 12GB RAM and maybe only change the graphics card if required. I don't want to play any high end games anymore. It can be pretty much load on the system. So limiting my expenses on that.

Well I bought a prebuilt PC actually, so I didn't spend all too much time constructing it. I did spend installing and formatting the windows properly though.

Well I bought a prebuilt PC actually, so I didn't spend all too much time constructing it. I did spend installing and formatting the windows properly though.
Well said, they said time is money and it is true. Where you from Bravosi?

I do not have a gaming PC, I have a laptop which I bought for $500 and use it for my work as well as watching movie and playing games.

I do not have a gaming PC, I have a laptop which I bought for $500 and use it for my work as well as watching movie and playing games.
I bet with lack of graphic card, you may be limited on what type of the games to play. And it can be pretty difficult with the type of games you can play out with it. I personally have found out that most of the modern games require expensive specs.

You can go for custom built and spend as much as you can. But at time of buying for my lil bro i just found out that there are laptops under $600. Cheap affordable and presentable in overall.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back