How frequently do you buy video games?

ZandraJoi

Newcomer
Trophies
Do you buy a lot of games? Do you perhaps save up to get that one game you just have to have? We’ve bought games before but if we are not sure, we buy them secondhand. Why spend quality money if we are just going to have to sell it ourselves! I figure if people have the money, bills are paid, nothing is neglected, why not treat yourself at times? Who knows, you may find others who are into that game & make some new friends along the way.

The last game I recall purchasing was probably Resident Evil Village, which I think I finished in like a single day in May of last year.

I don't really remember buying anything else, but I'm still eagerly awaiting the DLC, which Capcom announced last summer. Apparently, it's gonna be based on scrapped content that Capcom didn't add into the base game, so maybe Ada Wong still has a chance to appear.

It has been a while since I've physically purchased a game. I have not purchased a hard copy or even a digital copy of a game in a long while. I normally play Fortnite, which is a free-to-play game, however, I have made an in-game purchase within the past couple of weeks. I spent $9.99 before tax, I believe it was like $10.49 after tax or something like that.

Depends how quickly I complete a game. Once a complete a game, I usually find the next game to play.

I really wanna get that Daymare: 1998 prequel game.

You know, the older Resident Evil games were the best of that particular genre. Now you do understand that survival horror games can still be scary in third person, if you know of The Evil Within games. ?‍♂️

I haven't purchased a video game in months. I normally play three select games: Fortnite, Call of Duty: Vanguard, and Warzone. These three games keep me occupied during my free time. I have no need to purchase a new game right now. However, I do occasionally make in-game purchases.

I purchased Pokémon Legends: Arceus a few weeks ago so that’s how frequently I purchase games haha. Seriously though, I do love trying out new games as soon as they come out.

The RE8 DLC is apparently a free treat from Capcom, but no-one knows when it is going to be launching.

I have a huge backlog of games I already bought from sales, bundles or from back when I was less frugal, now I really only buy new games when they are on a deep deep discount like sub $15

I have a huge backlog of games I already bought from sales, bundles or from back when I was less frugal, now I really only buy new games when they are on a deep deep discount like sub $15
Yes I have a back log to get through thanks to past discounts and once I can get through most of them then I will consider buying new games.

The last game I recall purchasing was probably Resident Evil Village, which I think I finished in like a single day in May of last year.

I don't really remember buying anything else, but I'm still eagerly awaiting the DLC, which Capcom announced last summer. Apparently, it's gonna be based on scrapped content that Capcom didn't add into the base game, so maybe Ada Wong still has a chance to appear.

Same for me! I have yet to play it myself because I have this weird thing with horror games where I can't play them by myself or else I have nightmares for days. lol I did watch my husband play most of it though! :) It was just like watching a movie!

I think horror games have went downhill, because they forgot that less is really more when it comes to ambiance and tension.

Nowadays, games have too many Hollywood style cheesiness, because they have to make them like any other over the shoulder shooter. They also keep getting different actors to play the characters, because of the change in engine, or perhaps because the others from before just aren't available. But then people immediately know it's not as good.

Every now and then. I play some F2P games, but a nice AAA,, brand new game is hard to pass up when I have the money. My latest acquisition is Call of Duty Vanguard. Wow, it's freaking awesome!! Love it! Dropped $60 on it after playing the free multiplayer weekend. Well worth it!!

I bought a bunch when Epic Games and Steam had a sale over the holidays and then after. I can always wait until the prices drop. Watchdogs Legion Ultimate Edition was $90 less than original price and Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition was $65 less Friday the 13th was $3.99 and GTA Premium Edition was only $4.99. Without the sale those games combined would have cost me over $250!

Some good ,deals yo!! I got GTA V free from them. I didn't like it tho. hehe

I don't buy games very often at all personally. I usually buy maybe 2 or 3 a year maximum. I like to play one game a lot and get my moneys worth rather than having loads and constantly switching.

I usually have at least 4 or 5 games always installed and ready to go. The latest being Distant Worlds 2. Very cool game!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back