What's new
Welcome to JoyFreak
Internet’s top video gaming forum
Video Games
Discussion
Social
Register Log in
POE Currency

Do you wait for sales before buying games?

Kaynil

Lately, I'm trying to wait, unless it is a game I have a big interest to have from release. For example, a game with multiplayer capabilities I am hoping to play with a friend or from a franchise *coughesZeldacoughes* that I really enjoy.

I really like the black Friday and end of year sales, I think there are some good opportunities there. I've bought a lot of good games I wanted to try there. Now it is just about giving myself a chance to play them, haha.

Do you usually wait for sales to buy games?

What are some of the sales you like to wait to buy games?

xenonVirus

Yes, I usually wait for sales when buying games. I feel like it's better to buy a game at a cheaper price in almost every circumstance.

Sales I like to wait for when buying games are Steam sales or the Humble Bundles. Either one of those are great for me.

loki09

I use Instant Gaming because you can preorder games or buy already released games with discounts all year.You dont need to wait for big sales :D

Nova

I definitely wait for sales and discount. The reason being this way you can cut a lot of money from the wallet being spent. Most of the people who are into the games, you may notice that they spend a lot of money which otherwise could be saved.

Demon_skeith

Most of the time I do, I have a big backlog so I have no problems waiting around for a better deal.

Nova

I think the next round of game discount would be in summer. So it is going to be fun checking out the discount there. I do wait for the sales days or discount often.

Toggle Sidebar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Trending threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julprogrammer
POE Currency