Question Do you pee while standing up or sitting down?

Do you pee while standing up or sitting down?

• Standing up

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sitting down

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Superman

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Tek

Trophies
I'm curious to know, when you pee do you stand up or sit down? This question obviously goes out to those who have a penis lol. I choose to stand up but I have to make sure I aim really well. I find sitting down more effort, I'm quite a lazy person lol.

It will be interesting to see if anyone votes for superman lol. I stand up. I think sitting down would just be weird and would just take a lot longer.

Both :). well at times when I do stand up and start to walking around then I need a pee,

If I need a poo then both. Who needs a nice bit of a poo

When I was larger, I had a tendency to sit down. Mostly because it can be hard for me sometimes anyway. I get anxiety about making a mess, missing the bowl. That anxiety will sometimes prevent me from release.

I'm a bit of a slob because my mother was such a neat freak, but that's one thing I've never been able to free myself of. I can live in clutter and grime, but I still to this day can't stand the idea missing a bit or even any splatter.

There’s nothing wrong with taking a seat for a wee. I do. Standing bring challenges of aim. Sitting is restful.

Anyone having a pee while they still have your leggings up :p and wet your clothing.

Every day is a school day. Consider yourself educated.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back