Data consumption on mobile?

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
Mobile data often gets used when you play games or even do social media and discord. I am trying to find out how much of that data is being used if you plan on consuming the data for your mobile use? How does that work out for you? My data consumption on games on mobile is not much high so I tend to adjust with that just fine. I am however trying to find out though if I can play higher games with that spending.

How much data is consumed on your mobile?

xXInfectedXx

Jan 10, 2019
Pay as You Go credit, for £10.00, I receive 4G (4,000MB) of Data although this gets used very quickly using services like Discord and YouTube. It tends to run out within two weeks which leaves me two weeks without 3/4G. I don't want to spend anymore money just to get more Mobile Data so I tend to connect to Free Public WiFi hotspots when I'm out and about.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
It seems the data is pretty much expensive in the UK. And it seems like you may have to find out other means to access data like wifi etc. You may notice that people consume more data that way. I have yet to find out better option than phone data though like connecting to those subway data options are better than phone data but not all people around the world have it.