Astroperators gear up for zero-gravity shootouts with high-tech weaponry in outer space FPS Boundary. Coming to PS4 in 2020.
- Multiplayer only, team based, 5v5
- They are looking ways to add a campaign mode in the future (maybe as DLC)
- Different classes of astronaut
- Different classes have access to different jetpacks
- Cosmetic options
- Progression system
- Ranking and XP system
- Weapon and ammo customization
- The guns are based off real military weapons
- Unique melee weapons
- Currently they don't have a VR mode
- The dev team have 17 people
- Unreal Engine 4
- Currently no plans for physical release
We always get asked the same question about Boundary: how did the space shooter idea come about? First-person shooters are a classic genre, having been enjoyed by players across different environments and time periods including wars, cities… and even other planets! This got us thinking: Why...