Anbernic RG353P Retro Handheld Device Review

Easyreview

Newcomer
Trophies
Anbernic RG353P Retro Handheld Device Review
Anbernic RG353P Retro Handheld Device Review.PNG

The RG353P handheld is another retro handheld gaming device from Anbernic the maker of the RG35XX handheld one of the most popular handheld products from Anbernic. just like the RG35XX, RG353P is also designed to play retro games and also PSP games and the design is also different. it looks more like a PSP Vita with its dual joystick design. it runs on both Android and Linux and can be booted to any OS of your choice.

The RG353P is powered by RK3566 Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex-A55, 32Gb internal memory, and also 2GB LPDDR4 2GB Ram compared with the 128Mb ram that came with the RG35XX handheld. It features a Li-polymer 3500 mAh that can last for 6hrs while gaming with a 3.5-inch IPS which has a multi-touch function.

Games and PSP games can be loaded to the flash or internal memory of the RG353P but when booted into Linux OS it is advisable to load the retro games on Tflash

READ MORE

You know what @Aries , it took me a while to figure out what was really wrong here, but it all boiled down to the same theory I had from the start. You don't care.

You'll ban spam accounts quickly enough, but not delete thier offending posts because it counts as activity on the forum, right? What you fail to realise though is that's exactly what these bots want. A place on the pedestal for whatever time they can get out of that one or so posts. You'll ban these accounts, but not remove or delete these posts, leaving the damage done. The posts from actual members who give a shit are now buried, doomed to obscurity.

So tell me, what is the point on posting anything on this forum when you let spam bury the posts of people who actually give a shit? I'm a stubborn bastard, and that's the only reason I'm still here. Anyone with a shred of common sense left and for good reasons.

Please, ban the OP of this thread and feel free to delete this thread and this post of mine along with it.

You know what @Aries , it took me a while to figure out what was really wrong here, but it all boiled down to the same theory I had from the start. You don't care.

You'll ban spam accounts quickly enough, but not delete thier offending posts because it counts as activity on the forum, right? What you fail to realise though is that's exactly what these bots want. A place on the pedestal for whatever time they can get out of that one or so posts. You'll ban these accounts, but not remove or delete these posts, leaving the damage done. The posts from actual members who give a shit are now buried, doomed to obscurity.

So tell me, what is the point on posting anything on this forum when you let spam bury the posts of people who actually give a shit? I'm a stubborn bastard, and that's the only reason I'm still here. Anyone with a shred of common sense left and for good reasons.

Please, ban the OP of this thread and feel free to delete this thread and this post of mine along with it.
Please refer to our forum rules here to remind yourself about our rules on self promotion. The OP isn’t breaking any rules here. If you don’t wish to see these kinds of posts, feel free to use the “Ignore” feature on the user’s profile.

The only thing I would recommend @Easyreview is to use text responsibly as per our rules. No need to put your text in bold.

Please refer to our forum rules here to remind yourself about our rules on self promotion. The OP isn’t breaking any rules here. If you don’t wish to see these kinds of posts, feel free to use the “Ignore” feature on the user’s profile.

The only thing I would recommend @Easyreview is to use text responsibly as per our rules. No need to put your text in bold.

I never suggested for one second that this was in violation of any rules, on the contrary I'm trying to point out that's the problem. You're happy to have these accounts litter the forum with this SSP usually for one post only, never actually contributing anything meaningful to the forum before or after said post, whilst real members, the people who actually give a damb, get thier topics and reply's buried by this bullshit. It's not fair to them and it discourages people from actually posting anything. Why should I post anything when I know that what I post is just going to get knocked off the homepage by some soulless bot peddling some knock-off steam deck with filled to the brim with pirated NES roms? Seriously, why post here at all if you're happy to let these assholes use this forum like a free billboard to peddle thier crap on? With all due respect, this is a sham.

Hows your forum in comparison to this one? What was it called again forgotten....

Hows your forum in comparison to this one? What was it called again forgotten....

I never told you what forum I moderate in the first place, you moron. I backed out a deal we made to tell you that because you didn't honour your end of the bargain with an incomplete and disingenuous explanation as to why you were harassing me and another member. So now you try deception, can't say I'm surprised, but you seriously expected that to work? I don't claim to be a genius, but I'm not that fucking stupid.

Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?

Last edited:
I have cleared up this thread as it had been derailed. If it’s not positive or on topic please refrain from replying to one another. This is a final warning.

Latest content

Back