Yuzu [v.1487] - Nintendo Switch emulator for Windows

Download

Trophies
Yuzu is a Nintendo Switch emulator for Windows that was created by the same team that created Citra (the most popular Nintendo 3DS emulator). This emulator is developed in C++ and may be run on a variety of operating systems. It's also free and open source.

The recommended specifications are rather demanding: an Intel Core i5-8600K CPU and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB graphics card. These parameters are suggested for lag-free 3D gaming. The minimal requirements for 2D games, on the other hand, are more than adequate: Intel Core i3-6100 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030.

Before you begin playing a Nintendo Switch game, consult the quick start instructions, which is available on the official Yuzu website. Once you've completed all of the steps (there are many), you'll be able to play a plethora of Nintendo Switch games on your PC. You may always check the official website for a list of games that operate flawlessly or quite well.

Yuzu is a lightweight Nintendo Switch emulator that is both strong and simple to use, allowing you to play all of the top Nintendo Switch games on your Windows PC.

Frequently Asked Questions​

Is Yuzu available on Android?​

No. Yuzu is currently only available for Windows and Linux. There is currently no official version planned for Android.

Which Switch games are compatible with Yuzu?​

Yuzu's complete compatibility list can be found on the company's official website under the "Compatibility" category. There are over 100 games that you may play from beginning to end without any troubles.

What are Yuzu's essential requirements?​

Yuzu requires a PC running Windows 7 or above, an Intel i5-4430 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 CPU or higher, an Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 graphics card or its equivalent, and 8 GB of RAM.

Attachments

• yuzu-switch-emulator-1487.zip
    92.8 MB · Views: 2

Latest content

Back