Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

Who is your favorite actor and why?

Caguioa747

Feb 2, 2019
Idriss Elba. First saw him in his role in "Luther"...he played this worn out cop SO WELL! Then in "The Wire" he was a totally different character...and I loved watching him struggle in the legitimate business world. There's so much more about him that is just brillant.

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
I'm a fan of comedy movies because of one man called The Rock - Dwayne Johnson. He is my favorite actor. I followed him from his years in the WWE and into Hollywood.

acejoy001

Feb 6, 2019
I'm a fan of Steve Martin. Not only are his movies funny, this guy is remarkably funny himself. I mean comedians are really born and this guy Martin is a natural.

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
I'm a fan of Tom Cruise,Jason Statham , Liam Nesson for action movies. But also i'm a fan of Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler for the Comedy

dzonyfox2

Feb 1, 2019
Brad Pitt. Not because he is considered as ,,The most beautiful man in the world'', I simply love his movies. His acting is always great and his roles are great. His movies are always interesting and great.