What protection do you have for your mobile phone to prevent damages from gaming?

Alexander.

Trophies
As gamers, we all enjoy a little mobile gaming on the move although we can end accidentally dropping it! What protection do you have to prevent such issues? Plastic or Glass Screen Protector? Soft or Hard Back Case? Explain why too!

Glass screen protection and an Hard Back Case for my Android. Screen replacements can be an expensive mistake to make.

I think hard plastic back case are good enough. You can also make use of the modern skins where they pretty much protect from the fall. They are lot stronger. I think phones also need to make use of better cases so that they survive some fall. I know it's hard to protect the screen all the time but rest of the part needs to be strong.

I play a lot of games on mobile devices. My main concern is protecting the battery. When you play games on your mobile device, you will not only drain the battery pretty fast but also damage your battery life.

Well, i also like to play games on the Mobile. I think most of the people who are busy in there jobs and work prefer to use Mobiles fpr playing games whenever they get time during there work or travelling to and fro from there offices and home. However using the Mobiles for playing games does drain the batteries of the Mobile. I guess installing some kind of Mobile protection apps which also have anti Malware and antivirus facilities can help in safeguarding the Mobiles and make them more safe and secure.

I'm playing also mobile games and i drop my phone several times i had to recommend the gorilla glass / tempered glass because it is more durable when your phone fell down the screen will not entirely crash . And also the protector cheaper.

As gamers, we all enjoy a little mobile gaming on the move although we can end accidentally dropping it! What protection do you have to prevent such issues? Plastic or Glass Screen Protector? Soft or Hard Back Case? Explain why too!

Glass screen protection and an Hard Back Case for my Android. Screen replacements can be an expensive mistake to make.
I use both a glass screen protector and a soft back case. The screen protector minimizes the occurrence of scratches on the screen while the back case reduces the impact if and when the phone is accidentally dropped. I learned this the hard way when a buddy dropped my phone on a concrete surface just a month after I had bought it. The screen cracked and that was the beginning of my journey to buy a new handset.

I have a glass screen protector. I think it came with the phone when I bought it. I use a hard cover to prevent it from being easily damaged. I'm pretty much careful about how I carry the phone with me.

I have recently had some cracks on my phone tamper glass. And it seems like this happened due to me dropping the phone. So that changed when I found new alternative case for the same.

I have a phone case for my phone and that's it. I barely drop it anyway but I have it just in case.

I have a very strong case surrounding my phone with a thick glass protector with a 9h hardness to it.

I think it's better to have it because you never know when you may accidentally drop it. For example, I have dropped the phone while watching the netflix and went to sleep during that. So if you are on sofa or couch, you may end up dropping more than you can imagine. That is one reason I have the case.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back