What graphics settings do you recommend for optimal performance in GTA 6

I would state the obvious problem with this question being that GTA 6 isn't out yet so there is no way anyone could possibly answer this question, but the bots who infest this forum are drawn to hot words like "GTA 6" like flies to shit, so it's going to be interesting to see what actually gets posted to this thread.

Last edited:
I totally i understand but actually you didn't got my context in which I am asking...But leave this and tell me have you played GTA 5 with modded accounts?

I totally i understand but actually you didn't got my context in which I am asking...But leave this and tell me have you played GTA 5 with modded accounts?

I'm not buying your fucking crap, let's get that right, but even if I were even slightly tempted, I would not deal with you. Now that I know that your origonal post was actually a straight up fuck up and not an attempt to attract clout with a buzz word, it's clear you are incompetent. So piss off.

Exactly how much we really don't know, apart from the announcements, we don't really know anything. There are a lot of promises, as well as information such as that an article published by Rockstar Mag we can read that "the graphical difference between Red Dead Redemption 2 and GTA 6 will be greater than what we experienced between GTA 5 and RDR 2" No one on the graphical settings will say, because it is impossible to give such an answer.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back