War Thunder: 10 Best Anti Air Vehicles

Michaello2k

Trophies
ighiuyg.jpg

If you like to destroy enemy planes by shooting at them with some high rate of fire machine guns from the ground, then this article is most definitely for you. I’ll show you a list of the best anti-air vehicles, explain their pros, how to use them, and other fancy things. Let’s start first, with our lovely, German…

10. Flakpanzer I​

dweher.jpg

Panzerina!

This is a rank I anti-air vehicle, that does a great job at shooting multiple rounds at enemy planes and effectively downing them most of the time. Although they’re kinda squishy, it’s kinda small and does a great job at keeping a low profile, just by hiding behind bushes and such - makes up for the wack armor it has!

Why this anti-air vehicle is great:
  • Fast rate of fire
  • PzGr is quite effective against heavily armored targets
  • Turrets are fast to spin around, which allows the player to keep up with planes

9. BTR-152​

800px-garageimage_btr-152a.jpg

A soviet powerhouse.

My favorite part about this vehicle is the fact that it can fire rapidly for even 10 seconds without overheating. Turrets are quite flexible and fast, which allows to quickly maneuver them and keep up with enemy planes in the sky. Long reload times are not a problem when these things have great ammo capacity!

Why this anti-air vehicle is great:
  • Hard to overheat this thing
  • Superb rate of fire
  • Large-capacity magazines

Latest content

Back