[Top 10] War Thunder Best USSR Tanks That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
Hello guys, another set of articles for you to read :). This one will be about the best USSR tanks in War Thunder. Have a good time!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 10] War Thunder Best USSR Tanks That Are Powerful​

Updated: 22 Jul 2022 7:31 pm
lol_1_1.jpg

Ruskie tanks, boys!
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

Alright, guys, I have written countless articles about War Thunder tanks but now, I’m gonna talk about the best USSR tanks out there. What they’re known for are their armaments, which can incapacitate or even 1-shot enemy tanks. I’m gonna mention some of their best features, how you should play them and why they’re badass!

10. T-70​

t70.jpg

Older than my grandma!
This feller is pretty fast for a T1 tank, he can reach speeds of around 50 KM/H. Head-on engagements are recommended, as the front armor is not also sturdy but sloped, which can cause incoming shells to bounce off your armor. It’s also pretty small, which makes it a hard target to strike during combat, although you should make sure that your sides are covered!
Why this tank is awesome:
  • Rather fast for a T1 vehicle
  • A well-placed shot with the main cannon can 1-shot enemy tanks
  • Front armor is sloped+sturdy, can withstand plenty of damage
More info:
T-70 - War Thunder Wiki

9. T-28​

t28_0.jpg

Looks like a cake!
This tank is slightly slower than the previous tank - which is good, it means that it’s still mobile as hell. Besides mobility, this tank also has a crew of 6 people, which increases the survivability of the tank. T-28 can also fire armor-piercing shells that can easily annihilate enemy vehicles with ease. You should drive this tank in urban environments or any environment that can provide you with cover - going out on an open field is not recommended!
Why this tank is awesome:
  • Good shells, both against tanks and lighter vehicles
  • A crew of 6 people
  • Fairly mobile

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back