Twilight Menu++ SNES emulator not working properly

Romi04

Trophies
Hi I got a problem with my snes emulator for Twilight Menu++. I installed Unlaunch and TM++ but some files which i confirmed to be valid in bsnes are not working in my DS. Sprites do not load up, sound sometimes gets glitchy or the screen does not even load up and just stays blank. I'll leave images to show what happens. Please let me know if you got any idea of what is happening. Thank y'all.

Hi I got a problem with my snes emulator for Twilight Menu++. I installed Unlaunch and TM++ but some files which i confirmed to be valid in bsnes are not working in my DS. Sprites do not load up, sound sometimes gets glitchy or the screen does not even load up and just stays blank. I'll leave images to show what happens. Please let me know if you got any idea of what is happening. Thank y'all.
How do i post images????

How do i post images????

Sorry, but I can't help with you problems with that emulator as I've never used it, but I can help with this problem.

There are thee ways I know of to paste images into posts on this forum. The first one is simply pasting the image URL into a special tool on the toolbar. For example, I just googled "horse banana" and choose am image, selected that image then right-clicked on it. From the drop down menu, I then select "copy image address" as you can see below;

horse banana demo.png

Next, open up this tool on the toolbar above whare you input text;

imdem4.png

Click on the "By URL" icon;

image_2023-06-23_163320614.png

Paste that URL into the address bar;

image_2023-06-23_163752409.png

Click insert, and hey presto! A horse banana...bird... whatever:

qVsVDTvaqmHdflQXZxgMi3AP6YT417LQxl-VJdjfbBw.png

But what about the first image I put up? That was obviously an edited snip from my own screen, so must have come from my computer, right? Well, that's whare we get into methods two and three. This is how to upload an image stored on your device.

The quick way is to use that same tool in the toolbar, but instead of using the "By URL" function, use the upload to click-and-drag or browse for the desired image, and it'll work fine:

image_2023-06-23_164329494.png

But there is another way that's more complex, but offers more options, allows to to keep better track of your used images, paste the same image again in more than once easily and offer the option to post images as thumbnails. Useful for longer, more complex posts, and I think if what you trying to do is show the problems you're having with this emulator, you might want to use this methos instead.

Beneath whare you type in you post, you should see this icon:

imdem1.png

From there, you can select recent file from your clipboard or browse your device to find the image you want to use. A tip, make sure you know whare image is saved before you this. Once the image is uploaded, the forum UI should look like this:

imdem2.png

Click "insert";

imdem3.png

And now you have an option to paste in the images either as a full image or a thumbnail. I've been using full images, but I'm going to paste the very first image back in as a thumbnail just so you can see what it looks like.

horse banana demo.png
Here is how my screen looked after typing this part out will all those images still there at my convivence. That's why I personally prefer using the "Attach Files" tool for uploading images from my own device.

image_2023-06-23_165120811.png

Again, sorry I couldn't help with the problem you described with that emulator, but I hope this was helpful.

Sorry, but I can't help with you problems with that emulator as I've never used it, but I can help with this problem.

There are thee ways I know of to paste images into posts on this forum. The first one is simply pasting the image URL into a special tool on the toolbar. For example, I just googled "horse banana" and choose am image, selected that image then right-clicked on it. From the drop down menu, I then select "copy image address" as you can see below;

Next, open up this tool on the toolbar above whare you input text;

View attachment 4487

Click on the "By URL" icon;

Paste that URL into the address bar;

Click insert, and hey presto! A horse banana...bird... whatever:

qVsVDTvaqmHdflQXZxgMi3AP6YT417LQxl-VJdjfbBw.png

But what about the first image I put up? That was obviously an edited snip from my own screen, so must have come from my computer, right? Well, that's whare we get into methods two and three. This is how to upload an image stored on your device.

The quick way is to use that same tool in the toolbar, but instead of using the "By URL" function, use the upload to click-and-drag or browse for the desired image, and it'll work fine:

But there is another way that's more complex, but offers more options, allows to to keep better track of your used images, paste the same image again in more than once easily and offer the option to post images as thumbnails. Useful for longer, more complex posts, and I think if what you trying to do is show the problems you're having with this emulator, you might want to use this methos instead.

Beneath whare you type in you post, you should see this icon:

From there, you can select recent file from your clipboard or browse your device to find the image you want to use. A tip, make sure you know whare image is saved before you this. Once the image is uploaded, the forum UI should look like this:

Click "insert";

And now you have an option to paste in the images either as a full image or a thumbnail. I've been using full images, but I'm going to paste the very first image back in as a thumbnail just so you can see what it looks like.

Here is how my screen looked after typing this part out will all those images still there at my convivence. That's why I personally prefer using the "Attach Files" tool for uploading images from my own device.

Again, sorry I couldn't help with the problem you described with that emulator, but I hope this was helpful.

He can’t upload attachments till he reaches 5 posts or more. This is the same for all new users. This is done to prevent spam.

I’d advise using a free image uploader service for the time being. Look on Google/online.

He can’t upload attachments till he reaches 5 posts or more. This is the same for all new users. This is done to prevent spam.

I’d advise using a free image uploader service for the time being. Look on Google/online.

OK, I wasn't aware.

So rn I can't upload images. Well i'll try doing so whenever I get a chance. Thanks people let me know if u ever get the solution

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back