News Super Smash Bros Ultimate ARMS Fighter to be revealed June 22 at 7am PT

Clout

Trophies

Excited to finally see the reveal! Not excited about the fact that we're gonna have to wait even longer to see the next character after this...

I don't get why they just didn't announce it, no reason for an announcement on the announcement.

I don't get why they just didn't announce it, no reason for an announcement on the announcement.
I know, it's been a long time coming. We're gonna probably get lots more of announcements until the next character gets revealed, and even then it will be a while yet!

So today is the day they are going to reveal this. I am going to wait and see what they are up in the reveal. The twitter thread has lot of speculations there.

And its Min Min! Great, favorite character from arms. Her moveset is also unique, looks like i will be booting smash again at the end of month (she is available from 29.6)

And its Min Min! Great, favorite character from arms. Her moveset is also unique, looks like i will be booting smash again at the end of month (she is available from 29.6)

The reveal was everything I hoped for and more!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back