Rats invasion

Kapiky

Banned
Trophies
Hi to all !
My name is Dexter. I wanna ask you some advices guys. I'm a gamer on computer and I went in a trip for couple of weeks far away of my house. And when I was back at home, I found my computer central processing unit some wires had been chewed by rats or mice or I don't know exactly. But I know weren't chewed by cockroachs because of the drops found nearby. I don't exactly what to do to deal with these mice or rats. I thought the dirt and mess attracted them and I did my best to fix it, but the rats kept coming at me. I used rat traps but the rats still manage to take the bait and run away with it. . I don't exactly what to do to deal with these mice or rats ?
Dexter.

This is a troll (and username thief).

Here's a screenshot in case James removes it.

snapshot_anxietyforum.net_1699467588742.png

Well, if the traps doesn't work, why don't you use some poison?
Be careful with it tho, it could be mortal for people as well,
This is a pretty strange problem lol

Traps should work with a little food put down as the bait. The traps are spring activated, so they come to accept the food off the end, and then snap. Rat's one less vermin to deal with in your household. However, some vermin have seemingly learned to use the Internet to annoy folk. ? ?

Hi to all !

It's me again Dexter. I know using poison as bait are little bit dangerous for everyone in our society (every animals sneaking around, other pets from the neighborhood, even the environment mean plants and the air ...) So it needs to be used it carefully as an adult responsible for their acts good or bad. So anybody else can suggest me another solution ?

Dexter.

Hi to all !

It's me again Dexter. I know using poison as bait are little bit dangerous for everyone in our society (every animals sneaking around, other pets from the neighborhood, even the environment mean plants and the air ...) So it needs to be used it carefully as an adult responsible for their acts good or bad. So anybody else can suggest me another solution ?

Dexter.

Since this is pestcontrolforums.com, we are of course the perfect people to ask. No, wait a minute, no we're not, this is actually small gaming fourm...

Seriously, why are you posting about this here when we are obviously not the logical people to ask for advice? It's been three weeks since you started this thread and if this still an issue, I think it's time to call somebody who knows what they are doing, like an exterminator.

Hi to all!
The problem has begone two weeks ago and still on going. That's why I try to find a solution on. It's a real problem here not a joke right here.
Dexter.

Hi guy!
Can anyone suggest me a solution for my problem ?
Dexter

Hi !
Someone had suggested me to use cat as trap mouse but unfortunately I'm allergic on, and it may kill me.
Dexter.

Hi Guy!
Someone has suggested me to use that bait as rats trap; So I would like to gather the experience of people who have encountered a similar problem, especially regarding the use of these particular baits. I wonder about their effectiveness and would like to know if they present a risk for other animals in the area and respect for the environment. I always try to apply solutions that are least harmful to the environment.
Dexter.

Hi Guy!
Someone has suggested me to use that bait as rats trap; So I would like to gather the experience of people who have encountered a similar problem, especially regarding the use of these particular baits. I wonder about their effectiveness and would like to know if they present a risk for other animals in the area and respect for the environment. I always try to apply solutions that are least harmful to the environment.
Dexter.

Are you even reading the replies? It seems like you're not. How do you expect people to help you if you won't even read what they have to say? I think @Broken Shotgun is right, this is just trolling and an attempt to waste everybody's time.

Latest content

Back