Promote your video game streaming channel & videos here

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Bayern and Villarreal match as it should be. Enter the channel and like the video and subscribe if you like the video

this is video link ?

Hello gamers! i am new here. I have a youtube channel where i upload some videos showcasing good looking games i am playing but i get like 2-15 views :( It would be fun if i could reach a 100 may be :)

Anyway here is a video i made showing some horizone forbidden west visuals:

Hi Everyone,

Long time gamer here trying to get a YouTube channel established for reviews / gameplay etc

please check it out - ill be uploading often on the forums with new games im open to any suggestions!

https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingAndFootball1

heres a recent one

I'm also still learning a lot and would appreciate all feedback good or bad! I am having trouble balancing my audio my main gripe at the moment but im working on it!

apologise its more football focused at the moment but im still tinkering around lots getting going

Quick gameplay general thoughts video
hey everyone
been making a few videos lately just going over the games in my library and giving people an idea of whats involved in the early stages.

Hey, I've been working on a rogue-like horror game for about 6 months now. Recently got done with the tutorial and most of the art.Game!

Quick Start up gameplay general thoughts video
hey everyone

been making a few videos lately just going over the games in my library and giving people an idea of what's involved in the early stages.

please if anyone watches let me know some feedback on audio / general setup etc and let me know good or bad etc I'm pretty new to editing etc and still trying to develop so be as brutal as you want to be.

Latest content

Back