OBS and YouTube help needed.

Kingsley

Trophies
Hi,

Streaming live directly from OBS studio to YouTube.

I’ve tried live streaming to YouTube directly from OBS studio but despite following advice and looking at posts etc my stream is still totally out of sync when appearing on my youtube stream, it’s fine on the OBS display screen as it’s all in sync so for example if I wave i can see myself waving but for those watching my youtube stream there’s about a 20 second delay until they see me waving.

The reason why I want to stream directly from OBS studio to YouTube is because it’s easier to add images to my live streams but with having the delay issue it’s pointless.

Streaming live directly from YouTube live.

My YouTube live stream works perfect and is all in sync but I can‘t seem to add images to my YouTube live streams via OBS if I’m streaming directly from YouTube but streaming directly from OBS to YouTube I can get images to appear on my live stream.

If I’m streaming directly from YouTube live is there a way to add images to my live YouTube streams through OBS? Or is there another way I can add images into my live YouTube streams?

sorry for being a pain and hope this post makes sense I just get a bit confused due to a brain injury.

best wishes
karl.

Latest content

Back