NeoGAF bans me for telling the truth

I don't care anymore but thanks
Career if it is called that will be over when JF ends
I've seen all there is to see

All these left run forums complaining about AI...
Who else is going to read your posts :devilish:
Welll...... They're the ones asking for it.
They go on Twitter, they get fed leftist garbage...
They go on Facebook, they get fed leftist garbage...
Although, there ARE some right wing stuff, but these "Big Tech" social media sites are using algorithms or AI to push ideology onto them. They let themselves get triggered into something else.

This is why I don't stay on Social Media sites very long, I just do business stuff, log out.. and just go on with my own things.

Tim Pool says and puts it eloquently: "They just want to be told what to do." They're zombies. Let them be zombies.

Welll...... They're the ones asking for it.
They go on Twitter, they get fed leftist garbage...
They go on Facebook, they get fed leftist garbage...
Although, there ARE some right wing stuff, but these "Big Tech" social media sites are using algorithms or AI to push ideology onto them. They let themselves get triggered into something else.

This is why I don't stay on Social Media sites very long, I just do business stuff, log out.. and just go on with my own things.

Tim Pool says and puts it eloquently: "They just want to be told what to do." They're zombies. Let them be zombies.
You're right about the zombies part. Most left-wing Americans nowadays have this cult-like loyalty and trust towards American mainstream institutions. Which isn't all that surprising, since most the major institutions are pushing this stupid garbage they think they want. They'll read off all these different factoids that help save the environment/mental health advice, but don't take into account that not every human being follows some bullshit ideology that is consistently hypocritical towards itself.

Last edited:
You're right about the zombies part. Most left-wing Americans nowadays have this cult-like loyalty and trust towards American mainstream institutions. Which isn't all that surprising, since most the major institutions are pushing this stupid garbage. They'll read off all these different factoids that help save the environment/mental health advice, but don't take into account that not every human being follows some bullshit ideology that is consistently hypocritical towards itself.
Worst part is, they fall for the same shit on the media. There's forums that have leftist mods that actually hates the right-wingers. It's not just neogaf, it's not just resetera. People actually fall for it.

"This is worrying indeed. I would like to think that young people today are smart enough and well informed enough to not be easily influenced by this kind of propaganda, but anyone can be conned and manipulated. There is a difference between free speech and hate speech and I do hope Discord steps in."

I'm sorry, what? These kids... are ZOMBIES. Like this....

Zombie GIF by Metal Blade Records

You, mod, are also a ZOMBIE.

What makes you think right-wingers do bad things? Oh, because the media told you so?

Charlotteville? Manipulation.
January 6? Manipulation. AND... Moreover, there is footage that prove that the whole thing was a lie, it was a PSYOP from the start.

We are in a cold war, and nobody realizes it.

Last edited:
Worst part is, they fall for the same shit on the media. There's forums that have leftist mods that actually hates the right-wingers. It's not just neogaf, it's not just resetera. People actually fall for it.

"This is worrying indeed. I would like to think that young people today are smart enough and well informed enough to not be easily influenced by this kind of propaganda, but anyone can be conned and manipulated. There is a difference between free speech and hate speech and I do hope Discord steps in."

I'm sorry, what? These kids... are ZOMBIES. Like this....

Zombie GIF by Metal Blade Records

You, mod, are also a ZOMBIE.

What makes you think right-wingers do bad things? Oh, because the media told you so?

Charlotteville? Manipulation.
January 6? Manipulation. AND... Moreover, there is footage that prove that the whole thing was a lie, it was a PSYOP from the start.

We are in a cold war, and nobody realizes it.

Hey Carlos, nice to see you again.

Yes, I remember you. You threw your toys out of the pram on the previous forum because nobody believed your insane conspiracy theory about China being directly to blame for Activision-Blizzard's trouble with sexual misconduct and abuse of employees. If anybody else is reading this, I'm not kidding, that actually happened. You ended up getting yourself banned because your poor hurt feels lead on a tirade against myself (the Mod), our members and even out site admin. You weren't banned because we, on quote, "hate the right ring", you were banned because you couldn't debate in a civilised, mature manner and an inability behave like an adult.

Addressing the subject, though. Social/political extremists, regardless of which side they sit, are all the same. I can replace one, critical word of what @WildWorldGames said;

"You're right about the zombies part. Most right-wing Americans nowadays have this cult-like loyalty and trust towards American mainstream institutions. Which isn't all that surprising, since most the major institutions are pushing this stupid garbage. They'll read off all these different factoids that help save the environment/mental health advice, but don't take into account that not every human being follows some bullshit ideology that is consistently hypocritical towards itself."

And it makes just as much sense. It's those of us in the middle who have the most grounded, sensible perspective, but sadly most quite voice. Trust me @Carlos you, are are as big a zombie as anyone because like every social/political extremist, you only believe what you want to believe, you only want see what you to see, the facts be dammed. If it's incovinet stading next to your point of view, it simple ist real. However, facts are my religion. The truth is my propaganda.

On January 6th, there was an act of domestic terrorism and attempted insurrection committed against the United States of America. Around 500 peple to date people have been charged, made pleas or been found guilty of crimes directly associated with this riot, many of which have proven and admitted direct links to right wing extremists. 5 rioters died, although only one of those deaths has been attributed directly to the violence. 138 police officers and an unknown number rioters were also injured.

On August 12th 2017 in Charlottesville, Virginia, whilst a Unite the Right rally was taking place in the city, James Alex Fields Jr. deliberately rammed his car into a crowd of counter-protesters about, killing Heather Heyer and injuring 35 other people.

Those are facts. Proven real.

So if you dare, go on. Show Joyfreak who you really are. Will you be mature, or start hitting me with your rattle like you did back then.

Last edited:

Yes, I remember you. You threw your toys out of the pram on VGR because nobody believed your insane conspiracy theory about China being directly to blame for Activision-Blizzard's trouble with sexual misconduct and abuse of employees. If anybody else is reading this, I'm not kidding, that actually happened (Xbox to Buy Activision-Blizzard for $68.7 Billion.). You ended up getting yourself banned because your poor hurt feels lead on a tirade against myself (the Mod), our members and even out site admin. You weren't banned because we, on quote, "hate the right ring", you were banned because you couldn't debate in a civilised, mature manner and an inability behave like an adult.

Addressing the subject, though. Social/political extremists, regardless of which side they sit, are all the same. I can replace one, critical word of what @WildWorldGames said;

"You're right about the zombies part. Most right-wing Americans nowadays have this cult-like loyalty and trust towards American mainstream institutions. Which isn't all that surprising, since most the major institutions are pushing this stupid garbage. They'll read off all these different factoids that help save the environment/mental health advice, but don't take into account that not every human being follows some bullshit ideology that is consistently hypocritical towards itself."

And it makes just as much sense. It's those of us in the middle who have the most grounded, sensible perspective, but sadly most quite voice. Trust me @Carlos you, are are as big a zombie as anyone because like every social/political extremist, you only believe what you want to believe, you only want see what you to see, the facts be dammed. If it's incovinet stading next to your point of view, it simple ist real. However, facts are my religion. The truth is my propaganda.

On January 6th, there was an act of domestic terrorism and attempted insurrection committed against the United States of America. Around 500 peple to date people have been charged, made pleas or been found guilty of crimes directly associated with this riot, many of which have proven and admitted direct links to right wing extremists. 5 rioters died, although only one of those deaths has been attributed directly to the violence. 138 police officers and an unknown number rioters were also injured.

On August 12th 2017 in Charlottesville, Virginia, whilst a Unite the Right rally was taking place in the city, James Alex Fields Jr. deliberately rammed his car into a crowd of counter-protesters about, killing Heather Heyer and injuring 35 other people.

So if you dare, go on. Show Joyfreak who you really are. Will you be mature, or start hitting me with your rattle like you did on VGR.
Yeah, there's definitely right-wingers that have sipped the Redtube Kool-Aid. It too is very autistic.

Bro. Don't fall for his bullshit. He's a lefty loyal cultist.

Because I didn't believe that Tencent, a company that formed years after Acivision-Blizzards reported troubles, were responsible for those troubles? Seriously, try again...

EDIT: In fact, don't. I can see see you've chosen the rattle. What I'm going to do is hit the ignore button on you.

Last edited:
"Nice to see you." No it's not. You are just as petty as ever.
Yes, I remember you.
I don't. I didn't. In fact, I had to check VGR, and see if I remember the name... There it is.
You threw your toys out of the pram on VGR because nobody believed your insane conspiracy theory about China being directly to blame for Activision-Blizzard's trouble with sexual misconduct and abuse of employees. If anybody else is reading this, I'm not kidding, that actually happened (Xbox to Buy Activision-Blizzard for $68.7 Billion.).
Actually... THAT came true.

Not even batting an eye! Most corporations are doing this, bro. Look around you, Bud Light has its own controversy. Stock dropped. Boycott is working.
That's not conspiracy theory.
You ended up getting yourself banned because your poor hurt feels lead on a tirade against myself (the Mod), our members and even out site admin. You weren't banned because we, on quote, "hate the right ring", you were banned because you couldn't debate in a civilised, mature manner and an inability behave like an adult.
Nope. That's not true. You are just as abusive of a moderator as ANYONE on a neogaf/resetera moderation team. I guarentee you, if neogaf ever saw VGR, they'd feel so at home, that you will ban anyone that disagrees with the narrative. That's leftist ideology.

You enjoy that ban button so much, that you THREATENED me in PM to bow to YOUR feet. Lick it. And shut up... That's you.

And it makes just as much sense. It's those of us in the middle who have the most grounded, sensible perspective, but sadly most quite voice.
Bwahahahahaha. I'm sure you're lost here.
Trust me @Carlos you, are are as big a zombie as anyone because like every social/political extremist, you only believe what you want to believe, you only want see what you to see, the facts be dammed. If it's incovinet stading next to your point of view, it simple ist real. However, facts are my religion. The truth is my propaganda.
Nope. I actually listen to Tim Pool, I listen to his guests. Sometimes leftists, sometimes right wing. But hey, lie about me, bro. Do this smear campaign, actually... continue it.
See, this is leftist talking point, especially bolded. January 6 was NOT an insurrection. Any dumbass who thinks that is a leftist.

"Counter-protestors" Think about what you just said there. Think about it. Those are leftists. But you won't say it because you want to be coddled with your lefty boys. Go. Pat their backs, pat those antifa boys and tell them "Congratulations, Antifa, for destroying American cities."
So if you dare, go on. Show Joyfreak who you really are. Will you be mature, or start hitting me with your rattle like you did on VGR.
I don't need to, anymore, bro. All this is old news, and debunked. And I never named VGR, you did that on your own.

Last edited:
I got banned too, for saying JoyFreak kind of looked like NeoGAF. Sorry. ?

I got banned from a lot of the old Resident Evil forums too, just because unlike the tossers who lurked on those sites, I'm not a sheep who panders to a franchise being milked. Plus, I had to put up with more or less the same shit on mental health related forums when I spoke up about my ex support personnel messing up my life. Then as you know, that Australian guy was stalking me on forums and other sites over the past 6 years, which he was still doing as recently as, um, only yesterday.

Anyway, they kept making out I was doing this, this and this. It was completely pointless trying to get my facts across to those members when they kept skipping over everything I was saying. It's like the arseholes were suffering from a severe case of selective reading, or writing. Something to that effect. Very illogical in their approach.

It was like trying to get blood from a stone. Even those legal advice forums are nonsense. They're just full of generic users who probably don't have a law degree to boast of.

I got banned too, for saying JoyFreak kind of looked like NeoGAF. Sorry. ?

I got banned from a lot of the old Resident Evil forums too, just because unlike the tossers who lurked on those sites, I'm not a sheep who panders to a franchise being milked. Plus, I had to put up with more or less the same shit on mental health related forums when I spoke up about my ex support personnel messing up my life. Then as you know, that Australian guy was stalking me on forums and other sites over the past 6 years, which he was still doing as recently as, um, only yesterday.

Anyway, they kept making out I was doing this, this and this. It was completely pointless trying to get my facts across to those members when they kept skipping over everything I was saying. It's like the arseholes were suffering from a severe case of selective reading, or writing. Something to that effect. Very illogical in their approach.

It was like trying to get blood from a stone. Even those legal advice forums are nonsense. They're just full of generic users who probably don't have a law degree to boast of.
A moderation team with the same political ideology is not going to work, you've already discriminated against half the population
Joyfreak moderation is way more advanced and does not operate on bias or agenda

If the government isnt hiding alien bodies then WHERE ARE THEY!?!!
There is currently no solid proof that the government is keeping aliens a secret. There have been numerous stories of UFO sightings and interactions with extraterrestrial life, but none of these reports have been proven to be real beyond a reasonable doubt.

The hunt for extraterrestrial life should be approached with an open mind, but also with a healthy dose of skepticism. It's possible that we will someday find proof of extraterrestrial life, but until then, it's critical to depend on scientific data and avoid making assumptions based on conjecture or conspiracy theories.

I was banned there for no reason at all. Quite a strange platform. I sat there for as long as I did, communicating. One day I come in and it says YOU WERE BANNED. Why? How? Why? I do not understand ...
I'm sorry to hear that you were banned from NeoGAF without explanation. It can be frustrating and confusing to be banned without understanding the reason why.

If you haven't already, you can try reaching out to the moderators or administrators of the site to ask for more information about your ban. They may be able to provide you with specific details about why you were banned and what rules you may have violated.

However, it's important to approach the situation in a respectful and polite manner, as angry or confrontational messages are unlikely to be productive.

Well, I'm glad James the Aussie gimp was banned again. He is truly a disturbing person, sitting on his butt and exposing his bad self in Bogan Land.

Recently, he has been mocking my late grandmother's dementia and posting all this shit about my mother having an aortic aneurysm, which will likely be fatal if it should rupture. What a moron.

That, and he was constantly subscribing to me on YouTube, pestering my watchers and myself, and harassing me on various forums. So, do you think I should save up for a civil lawyer in Perth?

The stupid stalking bastard is super ignorant. Uploads weird videos where he plays about with kitchen utensils like a moron, despite being 37. He's away with the fairies.

Maybe try jamming that wooden spoon you play with, up your ass with a lubed up white glove. You may actually like it. ? ?

I don't feel the need to do that and won't
'No politics' unless indirect and to my liking it is my birthday party! - didn't you read the rules

I'm on VGR too. I don't post there very often, because many forums are basically dead, or the members have a very limited interest in some games I'd want to talk about.

I find this is the case almost everywhere.

Latest content

Back