1. The perfect MMORPG which doesn't exit.
2. Counter Strike: Global Offensive - If the problem with cheaters, trollers and griefers get resolved it will be actually much better to play. Nowadays at least 1 out of every 3 competitive games you will see someone with a wallhack.
3. Grand Theft Auto V - Playing mainly the online feature. I get my businesses going strong there, do missions, have some fun in races, deathmatches and things like that.
4. Dead by Daylight - Very enjoyable video game but I don't have friends to play it with.
5. Minecraft - Still playing that thing from time to time but not that much anymore.