Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

If you could combine two games, what would that 2 games be?

jaydac12

Feb 12, 2019
I would like to see Witcher and Mass Effect combined. Witcher's combat system and open world would look great in Mass Effects outer space theme. Also, I would like Mass Effects companion system to see in that mash up.

How cool would that be you could spend days exploring a planet and then another day to explore another planet. Interacting with aliens and also fighting them.

How about you? What could be your "Dream game'?

Reactions: themcnoisy

themcnoisy

Feb 6, 2019
UK
My dream game would be a mash up of Rockstar Table Tennis and Terminator 2 arcade. So you would be whacking Terminators with ping pong balls and they bounce back so you need to keep your rally going.

kingcool52

Feb 1, 2019
Tough but it would have to be Grand Theft Auto V and either the Crew 2 or Forza Horizon. I would probably end up going with Forza Horizon and GTA V in the end. I think the one thing that could be improved with Grand Theft Auto is definitely the vehicles and the driving so to bring everything over from Forza would just make GTA so good. Plus, being able to drive actual cars and not ones that have been made up and designed by Rockstar would be so good.

Shine_Spirit

Feb 2, 2019
This is a very complicated answer (at least for me).

Well... I couldn't name a mix of two games, but I could name a mixture of two different genres: psychological horror / suspense with extremely realistic graphics and sounds (something that made me immerse in the game without making much effort).

I think with a mix like that... I would be very satisfied, haha!

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
Currently I am thinking that if someone combines the Pokemon Go system with the Horror game. Imagine your phone showing you some ghost or creature or monster in next lane to your houses. And someone else appears in the balcony. So it can be pretty creepy to check that one out. But either way I'd say that such combination can be fun to check out.

Anachiwo

Feb 6, 2019
I would choose Resident Evil and Final Fantasy combined. It's definitely going to be one hell of a game because it would bring in great characters together to form an incredible fight and action.