News Hayden Christensen returns as Darth Vader, joining Ewan McGregor in Obi-Wan Kenobi

Clout

Trophies
Hayden Christensen returns as Darth Vader, joining Ewan McGregor in OBI-WAN KENOBI. The Original Series begins 10 years after the dramatic events of Revenge of the Sith, and is coming to #DisneyPlus.

Interesting choice for him to come back to Star Wars given how much hate he got for his first run. Not a huge Star Wars fan, but I have watched the movies and probably will give this a go, as well.

I actually am not the biggest Star Wars guy, but I recently planned to watch everything in order given the popularity of The Mandalorian. This could be really good if done right.

I actually am not the biggest Star Wars guy, but I recently planned to watch everything in order given the popularity of The Mandalorian. This could be really good if done right.
This is what I did after watching the seventh movie, because I actually found it good. It made me go back and watch all six of the originals, then Rogue One and Solo, and then I watched the last of the Skywalker movies and started the Mandalorian. I'm still not a Star Wars fan, per se, but I'm following along and I do quite enjoy the Mandalorian, it's quite good.

Honestly, I think he was pretty awful in the Prequels, but just maybe it was bad directing and terrible dialogue. I have to say I'm not excited by the news, but it'll reserve judgement until it's been released.

Honestly, I think he was pretty awful in the Prequels, but just maybe it was bad directing and terrible dialogue. I have to say I'm not excited by the news, but it'll reserve judgement until it's been released.
I'm inclined to agree, he came across as a stroppy ungrateful teenager most of the time, not a good portrayal of the supposed struggle between light and dark that led to him becoming the evil Darth Vader.

Latest content

Back