Far Cry 6 to star Breaking Bad's Giancarlo Esposito

far-cry-6-to-star-breaking-bad's-giancarlo-esposito.png

Far Cry 6 may star Breaking Bad‘s Giancarlo Esposito according to Esposito himself.

Esposito told GameReactor of his role in Far Cry 6, which is rumoured but not yet confirmed by Ubisoft. It’s likely that both, the game and Esposito’s appearance within it will be detailed during next week’s Ubisoft Forward event.

In a now-deleted post, Esposito said the role inside "this video game I did, which is going to be huge,” forced him into “a new style of acting.”

We’ll keep you updated as we learn more of Far Cry 6.

I won't touch it because I hated Far Cry 5 and that ruined the series for me but this is good for the series. Would love to see how the game is with him in it.

I won't touch it because I hated Far Cry 5 and that ruined the series for me but this is good for the series. Would love to see how the game is with him in it.
5 was my entry point and I was so impressed by it, I picked up all of them available on PC. I even got Trials of the Blood Dragon, even though it's not technically a Far Cry game. I've not made it to the rest of them yet.

I don't really get the hate for 5. Not as good as 4, but still enjoyable.

I'm not expecting too much, I do like the other games but I'm not a big fan as I used to be. what will the next game got to offer? another different story

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back