Cities Skylines: Sunset Harbor DLC heads too PS4/XB1/PC on March 26 for $14.99.
Gamasutra - Press Releases- Cities: Skylines - Sunset Harbor DLC is on the Horizon for PC and Console
- Underwater Friends - Explore the new fishing industry with control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, adding a new commercial element to your city. Ensure that four new policies are followed so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water Water Everywhere - No open water sources? Not a problem with Water Treatment Plants that process waste water for additional uses.
- Find Your Route - Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway. The Trolleybus Service provides an eco-friendly travel method with electric power sources from overhead wires.
- Fly In Style - Circumvent traffic altogether by taking to the skies in the Passenger Helicopter service, connecting people and places in a whole new way. The Aviation Club building also encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying, adding to the attractiveness and entertainment of a city.
- Five New Maps - Find a spot for the perfect city to build! Sunset Harbor includes a variety of different maps featuring boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
- All Together Now - Transport hubs connect different public transport networks, easing the transition between different modes of transportation for your citizens.
- Stash Your Trash - Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities that allow for easier handling of trash without compromising the city layout and high land value.