buying valorant account

miamaelia

Banned
Trophies
Hello all.

I hope you're all having a great time in the world of Valorant! I'm here today seeking some advice on a topic that's been on my mind lately. I've been playing Valorant for quite
some time now, and while I've made progress and had some memorable moments, I can't help but notice that it's becoming increasingly challenging to climb the ranks. As a

busy person with limited gaming time, I'm considering the option of buying a Valorant account with a higher rank. However, I'm torn about whether this is a good idea or not. On one hand, it would save me time and frustration, and I could finally enjoy high-level gameplay. On the other hand, I'm concerned about the ethics, potential risks, and

potential consequences of purchasing an account. I'd love to hear from those of you who have gone through a similar dilemma or have experience with buying accounts. Are there trustworthy sources to buy from? What are the risks involved, and how does Riot Games view such actions?

Well, the best advice I can offer is don't do it. Buying and selling of accounts is not allowed by Riot Games (As it is with most companies to run games like this) and could lead to a ban if you're found out, and if the account gets banned, don't expect to get the money back for it. I've even seen reports of people buying accounts that were banned before they bought them, so this is a risky place to go. It's a practical nightmare as well because to change your login details, you need access to the seller's email account or even thier phone if the have 2-step verification enabled. Because of that, you are at the mercy of the seller as they can take you money then run away with the account to then sell it to the next person.

To me, it is not worth it.

Latest content

Back