BagoGames Community

Bunnypoppop

President of BagoGames
Trophies
4l6w4TN.png

Hey there, I'm Chris Newton AKA Bunnypoppop, the President of BagoGames and I'm delighted to have JoyFreak become a place where our community can speak to each other, discuss our articles, games, news and whatever they desire with everyone here!

A little backstory on Bago (That's Bay-Go btw ;)): We are a gaming focused media site which also includes Anime, Manga, TV, Film, Comics, Tech, Podcasts and more and have been going strong for 10+ years now. We also have a YouTube channel, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which we hold polls, competitions and share posts whenever possible. If anyone is interested in joining our team you can also PM me here :)

Last edited:
We are happy to have partnered with BagoGames. A great community and media coverage website. Please check them out when you have the opportunity and welcome them with open arms. ?

Ah I’ve never heard of them before but welcome ?
Very nice, another place where I can keep up with the latest stuff in the gaming sphere, also don't forget anime too. ?

I love reading news on your site and on JoyFreak. I have followed both communities :)

Thank you! Not the first time I've heard that don't worry. I love reading news on your site and on JoyFreak. thanks

Can someone please donate a old console, hella cant afford one myself
While it's understandable that you may not be able to afford a console, it's not appropriate to ask for donations from strangers. Instead, you may want to consider saving up money over time or looking into other options, such as buying a used console or borrowing one from a friend. Additionally, there are many online communities and forums where you can find information on how to obtain a console at a lower cost, or even for free, through giveaways or contests. Remember to always approach these situations with caution and to prioritize your safety and well-being.

Great to hear about BagoGames and the community you’re building on JoyFreak! Congrats on 10+ years of success and best of luck with your continued growth.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back