Which one is best alternative of the Forza Horizon 5?

Farhan_Mustafa

Newcomer
Trophies
Forza Horizon is an amazing Car racing and simulation game with a 3D visuals. Can anyone recommend me the best alternative of this game?

speaking of, forza horizon 5 premium DLC in FH5 has the hotwheels tracks and cars and is good fun, theres actually a hot wheels unleased 2 game thats out. i keep forgetting to buy it, was too new for me to get it over great alternatives the first hotwheels unleashed was fantastically good and great nostalgia. toy cars that can race on the ceiling... the 80s was super hard ons for those toys till they realised its called hot wheels as the cars were stolen or ruined by criminals or fakes. one of the famous twin engine cars used cheapest engines two of them and cost about $15000 IRL but was sold for like 300,000 or some dumb super high super car price which is like a million back in 80s/90s money dollars. the burger truck and the school bus, STOLEN. the burger truck was amazingly rich guy got special chefs to make the most expensive best burgers with best ingredients for cost of a regular burger and had a gold plated or leafed gold burger statue on top and told the customers its real gold laughing even he dont waste money on solid gold and he's rich. So yeah high on drugs dudes raced to steal it. But its cool seeing all the cars that 'SHOULD have been" or COULD have been but arent. or are ruined. Like those 'flippable' toy cars was it? steep mountain car tips over? no problem.

forza motorsport 8 is soon to be out, but if you are reality emulating it with AMD i'd super recommend anything thats more of a simulation.. WRC10 or theres a newer more expensive 2023 but perhaps even wrc7 has pretty awesome driving experience. Dirt 5 if you can get it cheap, actually one of the best car games ever is still 'the crew 2' in terms of uhh fun/activities and events and cool dlc cosmetics. i didnt sit down and play them but some of those truck games like snow/mud truckers and eurotruck simulator seem to be popular and affordable now they're older to be honest theres a heap of initial D like car games that tend to be good or okay but not that great as it often can feel like driving a tiny toy car. try some scifi car racers with weapons maybe i recall there was a redout 2 game or antigravitor or 'grip' hmm.. all cheap nowadays. Assetto corsa competitizione or whatever seems fine too. depends on how real and how simulated or how much 'fun' youre after. i prefer the crew 2's fun but still with the realism of back firing on certain cars and true audio in tunnels you hear the roar of what sounds like a dozen cars in a tunnel the echoes.

Sure thing, my friend! If you like racing games, you should check out "Project CARS 3." It has some legitimate 3D looks, and the driving realism is out of this world. With a slew of automobiles at your disposal, you'll be tearing up the circuits in style.

And if you're looking for some open-world action, "The Crew 2" is the game for you. It has everything - vehicles, boats, planes, you name it. The graphics look great, and the gameplay is as varied as it gets.

Give those a shot, and you're in for a wild ride. Good luck with your games, dude!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back