Reasons for high and low scores in FIFA

Rammstein

Trophies
Hi guys. I'm new here, and I came here to ask you a question about something. What do you think makes to online FIFA players when playing against one another score sometimes way more and sometimes very little goals? Can anyone tell me the factors that come into play? I'm trying to build an algorithm to predict certain outcomes in terms of the count of goals in an online FIFA games, and I won't be lying to you it's for the betting purposes. I've spent now about 6 months thinking about it and I have no idea why does it happen that two players can play three four games and score let's say 6 - 7 in total and then all of the sudden both of them score only one goal gjving a total of 2? I mean I understand that there can be number of factors but maybe you could share your own experiences and that will give me a bit of insight? I never played a lot in FIFA and even from the personal point of view I'm interested in how does it work. I understand somebody can have a bad day, but then he would just lose, but this kind of situations are strange. All of the sudden both players decide to defend better or what? Truly beyond me... Any insight and help in this subject will be appreciated.
All the best and take care

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back