I am desperate for a detailed city builder game to suit my purposes

mike78

Trophies
Hello all, I’ve just joined.

This Cities Skylines looks wonderful, but I have a problem.

I don’t want unlimited money. I don’t want any finance at all. I want to build a model village. No water, no power, just as if I was building a model on a table. I don’t want a house to catch fire, I don't want people, I’m sure you’ve got the message.

Can someone help me please. Is there a city builder with the fantastic realistic detail of city skylines yet simply lets me build my town without me having to play the game.

I’d be so grateful to hear from you.

Best regards.

What it sounds like to me is that you want a creative mode in an RTS, as in the game without the RTS stresses and challenges. I can point to Dungeon Keeper 2 and the series' spiritual successor War for the Overworld, but that's technically not a city builder sim. Still, I'd look into those games and thier "My Pet Dungeon" modes, it might actually suit what you're looking for.

I'm grateful Shagger, but I'm looking for a Cities skylines type.Thanks anyway

I'm beginning to think there isn't one, which suprises me as I would think that loads of people would just want to build, nothing else.

Have a good weekend, keep away from the heat.

Again, not completely sure if this is what you're looking for, but Sim City (2013) does have a Sandbox mode. In sandbox mode, the player starts with §1,000,000, cheat's are enabled, and all buildings are available (hospitals, schools, etc.) without having to research or having to unlock it first. I found this video on YouTube of this guy trying it out that might give you a better idea. Honestly, I think this is as close as you're going to get.

Latest content

Back