News Gunvolt's Inti Creates has three new games in the works

Nightrider

Trophies
615263-Gunvolt1.jpg

They've proven themselves time and time again; not just with their own company, but with their work on countless Capcom classics, like the Mega Man Zero and ZX series. They're a force to be reckoned with in the platforming space, and they're still pumping out hits like the Blaster Master revival and two Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon games.

Speaking to 4Gamer, company president Takuya Aizu explains that in addition to Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 (which looks enticing in its own right) there are "three new titles in development." It's entirely possible that we'll see the announcement of these three in 2021.

You know, I really wanted to get into this series. Gameplay looks dope. But I bought a couple of the games on sale a couple of weeks ago, and found out that the "translation" is extremely heavy-handed - whether it's ignorning the words coming out of characters mouths, or changing names, or making shit up. I guess I should get over it, but it annoys the hell out of me, when I can hear them saying "Shian" (apparently Cyan) but the words say "Joule". It blow my mind why developers make that decision.

I agree, the translation was lacking on the series, but the gameplay was solid. I hope one of their projects they are working on, ends up being Megaman X 9 if possible.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back