Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot heads to PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC in 2020

Looks good to me. I hope they add some other vilian characters and add some more better graphics. If they release this for the android even more better. Android gaming is getting more popular lately so getting this game on that platform would be totally worth it as well.

Would be great if they deviate from the typical story line. Maybe throw in some extra villains from the movies and shake it up like Cooler arriving on Namek or something.

Yeah goku always winning and also always the same plot over and over about power-ups. I think it's going to get people eventually.

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot will include Vegito and Adult Gohan as playable characters

For me, the best Dragon Ball Z game is a Counter-Strike 1.6 mod called "Earth's Special Forces" (ESF). It's probably named that way because in the FUNimation dub of DBZ when Future Trunks tells Goku that all Z fighters have been killed by androids, he refers to them as "Earth's Special Forces". The mod has no storyline. You just fight bots on various maps in DBZ universe. What I love about it is that it really captures the destructive element of DBZ fights, even without destructible environments. The extensions of the mod like ECX RC2 allow you to spam ki blasts that create explosions as big as half of the map. It was really crazy and fun. Plus the abundance of transformations. You could play as freaking Gogeta SSJ4. So far no officially licensed DBZ game has topped that for me. DBZ games shouldn't be fighting games or action RPGs. They should be chaotic sandboxes with custom fusions, overpowered transformations, destructive environments, and planet-busting explosions. I hope that DBZ: Kakorot will feature at least a drop of that.

For me, the best Dragon Ball Z game is a Counter-Strike 1.6 mod called "Earth's Special Forces" (ESF). It's probably named that way because in the FUNimation dub of DBZ when Future Trunks tells Goku that all Z fighters have been killed by androids, he refers to them as "Earth's Special Forces". The mod has no storyline. You just fight bots on various maps in DBZ universe. What I love about it is that it really captures the destructive element of DBZ fights, even without destructible environments. The extensions of the mod like ECX RC2 allow you to spam ki blasts that create explosions as big as half of the map. It was really crazy and fun. Plus the abundance of transformations. You could play as freaking Gogeta SSJ4. So far no officially licensed DBZ game has topped that for me. DBZ games shouldn't be fighting games or action RPGs. They should be chaotic sandboxes with custom fusions, overpowered transformations, destructive environments, and planet-busting explosions. I hope that DBZ: Kakorot will feature at least a drop of that.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun! And a shame nothing official has come out based on this concept.

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot will include Vegito and Adult Gohan as playable characters
That looks good finally something new out of the blue changes. But yeah it won't be boring enough.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back