Reviews Download Sniper Games - Unleash the Sharpshooter in You

farhan112

Newcomer
Trophies
Greetings, fellow gamers! I've recently explored and reviewed a selection of download sniper games. Learn about the best picks and feel free to share your own experiences. It's the perfect time to awaken the sharpshooter within you!

Is there anybody who comes to this forum to actually have a genuine conversation instead just showing up to plug something? I really am getting sick of this.

@farhan112
Your little sad emoji expresses no emotion at all. You couldn't care less about this forum. To you, this is nothing but a billboard to peddle your shit on for free.

Will you kindly fuck off.

I, on the other hand, actually do have a great discussion piece ready to go on mechanical keyboards, but what's the point on posting it? It will just get berried by that prick using the forum to peddle his graphic design business and assholes like this spamming some website!

@Aries , you're a joke. You're forum is a joke, all because your policies are a joke. Spammers and scammers love this site because they know thier posts and links don't get deleted, Thier accounts get banned, but thier posts and links always remain! They are laughing at you! They may be banned, but the damage is done, and you are happy for it to remain done. These scum buckets are done posting thier quota long before you ban them, then you don't even remove the offending posts nor the links! Then, of course, as soon as one is banned, there's another bot to take it's place. Why wouldn't there be? You allowed thier previous spam to remain on the forum, so this new spam will be safe as houses! What a fucking joke...

Look up the last 20 posts and tell me how many were from actual gamers. Not from scammers nor desperate affiliates trying to get clicks on another website or sell something. Seriously, give me as figure.

I may be an asshole and ban me if you want, but you'll be banning the one asshole that cares.

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back