Discussion Does anyone play Animal Crossing?

DudeThatsErin

Newcomer
Trophies
I love the game. I spend an hour a day playing it at the very least. What about you?

Not really my gaming series, I do check out a few game play videos but a game like this would put me to sleep.

Not really my gaming series, I do check out a few game play videos but a game like this would put me to sleep.
Hahahaha. It did for me at first, too. Once I really watched them though I started loving it.

There are definitely some things I would change in the game but for the most part it is a really good game.

It is only good if you are into the Minecraft like game. Though I am not much into the animal crossing. I played a lot fo minecraft and so I got over the concept of such type of games. Not my thing to be honest. But I can see a lot of people including the kids can be pretty addictive in such type of the games.

Haven't got it but I wouldn't mind trying it out. My younger sister wants a Nintendo Switch just for Animal Crossing so I'll try it out if she ever gets it.

I see a lot of folks going to Nintendo Switch just for the animal crossing.I have no idea why such type of the hype is there. I am guessing a lot of those people are playing switch and animal crossing combo so far. I guess there will be more sales of the device at this rate for the game.

I love me some Animal Crossing! I'm definitely one of those people who, when New Horizons was coming out, bought the special edition Switch. It's so pretty, I love the colors. Either way, I can see why some people may not enjoy the game, but it's something that slows me down. I've got so much going on almost all the time, that sometimes I need something that isn't go-go-go. It slows down my mind and isn't a lot of pressure involved.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back