Selling Design Corporation - Gaming Graphic Design Service

GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES] Design Corporation
We provide high-quality graphic design services, If you're looking for:
► Logos or Icons [ We can make for any kind of business, game, style, or thematic logos or icons.]
► Banners or Signatures [ We make stylish and unique forms of banners and signatures, in any kind of style or theme.]
► Wallpapers [CUSTOM ONES] - We can create anything you have in mind, any kind of idea, and we can make it come true.
► Thread Designs[ STATIC OR ANIMATED ONES][For any kind of business you have, item, or accounts you want to sell, we create unique thread designs based on the game and service based.]
► Website Design or App Design [High-Quality website design or in-game UI app design.]
► Custom Design [EXAMPLE] - Basically, we can create anything and everything as long as it is explained well, doesn't matters If is gaming or business, we can make anything into any style.

→ If you're interested in high-quality graphic design services, feel free to visit our discord server from down below & let's begin your wish:

Discord server: Join the Design Corporation Discord Server!

► Logos or Icons [ We can make for any kind of business, game, style, or thematic logos or icons.]
► Banners or Signatures [ We make stylish and unique forms of banners and signatures, in any kind of style or theme.]
► Wallpapers [CUSTOM ONES] - We can create anything you have in mind, any kind of idea, and we can make it come true.
► Thread Designs[ STATIC OR ANIMATED ONES][For any kind of business you have, item, or accounts you want to sell, we create unique thread designs based on the game and service based.]
► Website Design or App Design [High-Quality website design or in-game UI app design.]
► Custom Design [EXAMPLE] - Basically, we can create anything and everything as long as it is explained well, doesn't matters If is gaming or business, we can make anything into any style.

→ If you're interested in high-quality graphic design services, feel free to visit our discord server from down below & let's begin your wish:

Alrighty then.... I've some paid work available if you're keen.

🤔 Though I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say here as a newb and I just can't seem to use Discord coz I find it utterly confusing.

I could give ya my forum addy &/or post a few screenshots of it to give you examples of what I'm sorta aiming for but I think this might be against the rules here(?)

Alrighty then.... I've some paid work available if you're keen.

🤔 Though I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say here as a newb and I just can't seem to use Discord coz I find it utterly confusing.

I could give ya my forum addy &/or post a few screenshots of it to give you examples of what I'm sorta aiming for but I think this might be against the rules here(?)
We could use telegram., I don't stay that much on the forum side in terms of work and kind of hate the system message of any forum., discord/telegram are more direct and whenever you contact reach me directly.

Telegram: @xNecromancys

@CuriousFiend

As soon as somebody wants to talk business through telegram, that's your cue to run. I mean for your life. Telegram is the dark alley in a bad neighbourhood of social networks.

This guy has been happy enough to use this forum to bump this thread (And that's literally all he does here) promoting this business for 2 1/2 years, yet would rather make arrangement off the forum whare the powers that be on here can't moderate it on one of the shadiest messaging app's on the internet, what does that tell you?

@CuriousFiend

As soon as somebody wants to talk business through telegram, that's your cue to run. I mean for your life. Telegram is the dark alley in a bad neighbourhood of social networks.
Yeah, I certainly do agree with your assessment of Tgram. It's pretty accurate imo.
And tbh I've several theories as to why Tgram is the way it is too...

...primarily...😄 because it's a W.E.F. data harvesting/monitoring 'honeypot', aka: a 'Controlled Opposition' platform.

Same as Bitchute, and I'm pretty sure Truth Social serves a similar purpose as well.

The way I currently see things is, we've got the 'Mainstream' media propagandist platforms, eg: YT, FB/Meta & all that lot, including the long established news agencies-(*imo - 'Mainscreamers')-who openly prove being bound to/supportive of Google-(*thus also beholden to that sniveling Gates cretan)-and frankly I regard all these forum platforms as variably being under this umbrella as well.

~(*not suggesting, for example: the XF owners themselves, I think they're probably just rollin' with the standardized corporatocracy game, and rather what seems to have happened is that a lot of the preeminent/established XF (et al) admins & other "webmasters" appear to be (wittingly or unwittingly) what I'd generally refer to as 'Corporate Agents'/Gimps....who consistently present as unquestionably pushing the same perfidious 'Mainscream' ideo-memetic viruses.)

Then on the other hand we've got the 'Alternative' media propagandist platforms-(*I call 'em 'Altstream' or 'Altscream')-which are all the various 'Controlled Ops' such as Tgram, etc...

😂Collectively I refer to both sides of the prevalent mass media dichotomy all together as - 'Massscream' - and I see them all as being in cahoots.

By the looks of things I'd also suspect the transhumanist fake "rich guy"- Musk - is attempting to transform Xwittler into a something of a halfway house in between the 'Mainscream' <&> the 'Altscream'.

Imo, these networks work in "lock-step" and though they typically spew vacuous bullsh_t fabrications, they also add snippets of truthes into their ambiguous concoctions, basically serving to "muddy the waters".

So I reckon ultimately it comes down to whether or not we—as independent individuals—are willing & able to self-motivate developing the necessary discernment capacities with which to more accurately perceive the truth from amongst the falsehoods.

😁I won't deny that I am an imbecile when it comes to computery stuff. Apparently some "experts" would classify those like me as - "Digital Outcasts"... and "therefore - disabled"...🤣thus I'm essentially considered to be "retarded" in this respect....however such fallacious nonsense doesn't change the reality that though I'm ignorant af with computery crap, I'm not so ignorant with regard for other non-computery based fields.

Oddly enough I'm actually quite familiar with Tgram...😂infact I'm banned from far more Tgram channels than all other platforms combined.
I dunno, I guess I just enjoy terrorizing the deviant 'Controlled Op' actors & other monsters we encounter there.

Wandering the dark alleyways in the bad neighbourhoods is kinda like my weird hobby or something...😄

This guy has been happy enough to use this forum to bump this thread (And that's literally all he does here) promoting this business for 2 1/2 years, yet would rather make arrangement off the forum whare the powers that be on here can't moderate it on one of the shadiest messaging app's on the internet, what does that tell you?
I think you're right too.
Of course I certainly did notice the pattern as well and made a point of reacting to every single clone post... mainly coz I was...ahh, 🤭 stoned af at the time & it seemed funny.

Still, as dodgy as this threads creator obviously appears... I'm willing to afford them a chance to prove their worth-or lack thereof.

The latter of which would result with-at best-minimal financial gain—whereas otherwise proving their worth & so too their honour, they may stand to benefit significantly. 😎 However in my experience so far, most gleefully prove dishonourable and end up on my...list.

Latest content

Back