Any tips for new players diving into GTA 5 for the first time?

Absolutely! Welcome to GTA 5! Here are some basic tips for the new players:

1. Follow the Story: Begin with the primary plot to understand the game's mechanics and characters.

2. Explore the Map: Take the time to explore Los Santos. You might discover hidden treasures, side objectives, or unique locations.

3. Try Different Vehicles: To identify your preferred means of transportation, try automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, and boats.

4. Manage Finances: Keep track of your in-game money. Invest sensibly and consider investing in a home or business.

5. Engage in Side pastimes: Take a break from missions by trying out new pastimes like golf, tennis, or the stock market.

6. Use the quick save: Tool to avoid losing progress after completing a task or hitting a critical milestone.

7. Customise Characters:
Go to clothes stores and barbershops to change your characters' appearance.

8. Visit Ammu-Nation: To upgrade your arsenal with stronger guns and gear.

9. Online Multiplayer: If you enjoy multiplayer, check out GTA Online for more missions, heists, and interactions with other people.

10. Have Fun: GTA 5 is huge and diverse, so don't rush. Enjoy the immersive environment and have fun discovering all it has to offer!

Remember, this is a game, so appreciate the flexibility it offers and have fun in Los Santos!

Absolutely! Welcome to GTA 5! Here are some basic tips for the new players:

1. Follow the Story: Begin with the primary plot to understand the game's mechanics and characters.

2. Explore the Map: Take the time to explore Los Santos. You might discover hidden treasures, side objectives, or unique locations.

3. Try Different Vehicles: To identify your preferred means of transportation, try automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, and boats.

4. Manage Finances: Keep track of your in-game money. Invest sensibly and consider investing in a home or business.

5. Engage in Side pastimes: Take a break from missions by trying out new pastimes like golf, tennis, or the stock market.

6. Use the quick save: Tool to avoid losing progress after completing a task or hitting a critical milestone.

7. Customise Characters: Go to clothes stores and barbershops to change your characters' appearance.

8. Visit Ammu-Nation: To upgrade your arsenal with stronger guns and gear.

9. Online Multiplayer: If you enjoy multiplayer, check out GTA Online for more missions, heists, and interactions with other people.

10. Have Fun: GTA 5 is huge and diverse, so don't rush. Enjoy the immersive environment and have fun discovering all it has to offer!

Remember, this is a game, so appreciate the flexibility it offers and have fun in Los Santos!
Hey actually wanted to ask you something about modded accounts which are available on the internet different sites. One of my friend bought and he was telling me that it was very amazing while exploring the GTA with modded accounts. Though, I have used modded accounts for GTA San andreas and Vice city but not for GTA 5. So anybody who knows about those things please tell.

Hey actually wanted to ask you something about modded accounts which are available on the internet different sites. One of my friend bought and he was telling me that it was very amazing while exploring the GTA with modded accounts. Though, I have used modded accounts for GTA San andreas and Vice city but not for GTA 5. So anybody who knows about those things please tell.
Using modded accounts or cheats in GTA 5 may violate the game's terms of service, resulting in account suspension or banning. It is recommended that you play the game exactly as designed to ensure a nice and fair gaming experience. While mods can improve single-player gameplay, caution should be exercised, particularly in online modes, to ensure balance and respect for the community.

Using modded accounts or cheats in GTA 5 may violate the game's terms of service, resulting in account suspension or banning. It is recommended that you play the game exactly as designed to ensure a nice and fair gaming experience. While mods can improve single-player gameplay, caution should be exercised, particularly in online modes, to ensure balance and respect for the community.

Do yourself a favour and stop answering him. He thinks he's being clever by playing the "slow game" and talking to people in order to rope them into buying his modded accounts or whatever it is he's trying to sell. Whilst I can see you wouldn't have fallen for it anyway, he's just not worth it.

Do yourself a favour and stop answering him. He thinks he's being clever by playing the "slow game" and talking to people in order to rope them into buying his modded accounts or whatever it is he's trying to sell. Whilst I can see you wouldn't have fallen for it anyway, he's just not worth it.
Thank you @lilyjullet appreciate your suggestion and please ignore this scammer @Shagger as this is very dangerous to our gaming community.

Thank you @lilyjullet appreciate your suggestion and please ignore this scammer @Shagger as this is very dangerous to our gaming community.

Listen kid, you can't just try to insult me with a term I've used against you and expect it to make sense. You are the one who has been trying to sell a shady scheme of modded accounts and ban prevention on this forum. Me calling you a scammer is not me just trying to insult you, it is literally what you doing. I am the one who has taken it upon himself to ensure you fail, so I'm actually the anti-scammer.

Last edited:

Latest content

Back