The Top 10 Kenshi Best Weapons And How To Get Them

Michaello2k

Trophies
oplugoulg.jpg

Best weapons in Kenshi - that’s what I’m gonna talk about today. I’m gonna include weapons that will mostly do cutting damage, but sometimes blunt damage, and at times weapons that will deal a bit of both. Let’s get started then!

10. Meitou Heavy Jitte​

heavy_jitte.jpg

Great for breaking bones, but not killing!

Heavy Jitte is the least used weapon in Kenshi. It has 0 cutting damage, which makes this one of the most painful, but not deadly weapons in the game. It’s usually used for incapacitating your foes and forcing them to join your army or just putting them inside of a skin peeler!

How to get the weapon:
You can get this weapon by beating the crap out of General Hat-12 that’s always residing in Ashland Dome IV, Ashlands. Be careful though, that area is crawling with weird robotic creatures and they’ll be more than willing to destroy you!

More information here:
Heavy Jitte

9. Meitou Foreign Sabre​

for_sabre.jpg

Great for slaying foreign forces invading your outpost!

This is a sword oddly similar to Falling Sun. It’s also good for boosting your defense, for a small fee of -4 attack - IMO, it’s worth it. I’ve equipped my army with these swords and we managed to kill Tengu and most of his nobles in The Great Desert!

How to get the weapon:
You can find the Meitou Foreign Sabre on…. the Bugman. Who’s the Bugman? He’s not a very friendly human hiding in the south-western part of the map - in the Throne of the Bugmaster, to be precise. You won’t kill him easily, like, AT ALL, so get some gear and stats before paying him a visit!

Latest content

Back