Gameseal - scam or legit??

Stokrotka1002

Banned
Trophies
Hi, has anyone ever bought anything from gameseal.com? Is it a scam or legit site? There is a COD MW3 at a good price and i can't resist :pPP

It's a key reseller, no more and no less, so it's something I personally avoid as the risks of being sold bad or even fraudulent keys is a real with thing. Reviews of of gameseal on Allkeyshop are pretty mixed with some people happy enough, but others being sold keys that don't work, take a long time to be delivered or never get delivered at all. I would personally not bother.

It's a key reseller, no more and no less, so it's something I personally avoid as the risks of being sold bad or even fraudulent keys is a real with thing. Reviews of of gameseal on AllkeyShop are pretty mixed with some people happy enough, but others being sold keys that don't work, take a long time to be delivered or never get delivered at all. I would personally not bother.
Thx, I just saw that the reviews are mixed, but I thought maybe someone could share their experiences; it might just be a matter of writing to support and clarifying the situation with them. But I'll just buy it somewhere else then

I would personally stick with popular websites,
They at least got a reputation to protect and will provide you with a functioning official keys ^^

If I were you, I'd only use well-known websites. They have something to prove, like a solid reputation, and they'll provide you official keys that actually work.

Latest content

Back