Gaming Forums | Gaming Community

Join the top gaming community forums and dive into discussions about PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and more.
I already mentioned about this game in another thread. This is tower defense game. And it has around 6 worlds so far to explore. And they have daily tournament that you can check out. It seems...
I've been playing Fate: Grand Order, Fire Emblem: Heroes, and Onmyoji for quite some time now, and as much as I enjoy them, they're starting to go stale for me. Would anyone happen to have any...
  • Nova
    • Have you tried Final Fantasy? There are many other similar games with turn based strategy there...
  • Replies: 5
If you are a fan of Assasins Creed, The Witcher, Dark Souls e.t.c you will love this game. Check out the trailer below. The graphics, the music, the sound effects, the combat style, the...
  • Bravosi
    • Indeed, this game looks elite. I would so love to play it, but I don't neither have the patience...
  • Replies: 2
I've been following the Dragon Age ever since I got into it back when Dragon Age II was released, and I've since mostly completed the franchise, including the DLCs. The news of the next...
  • sem29
    • Dragon Age Inquisition got good reviews and was pretty entertaining , so I have more faith in...
  • Replies: 3
Sunless Skies is something of a follow-up to Sunless Seas, which was based on the Fallen London universe that was established in a web-browser game of the same name. I'm fond of the gothic...
  • DrillPhil
    • Anyone on here like sunless sky and the earlier one sunless sea, well if you like them and...
Anyone one else tried the shadow cloud pc thing yet? i've had it for about a month after i fried my gaming pc and didn't have the money to build another one at the drop of a hat so I thought I...
I am a big Uncharted fan. I've played the trilogy and UC4 and only now had I had the chance to finish Lost Legacy (life and work has kept me tad busy so I couldn't finish it). When I finished UC4...
It's sort of a goofy name - but I remember playing it on the Nintendo 64 (back in the 90s). It was as good as Mario! Anyway, now it seems to have vanished to everywhere but Xbox - but I haven't...
  • Heatman
    • I haven't even played it once. It's my first time of hearing about the game and I'm not sure if...
  • Replies: 5
Forget the PlayStation Classic, if you still have an original console lying around why not give it a new lease of life? PSIO It is essentially a cartridge that connects to the parallel port...
  • Heatman
    • Wow! This looks great but unfortunately I don't have such console any more as I have gifted it...
  • Replies: 12
Has anyone else heard the news about Luigi's Mansion 3 coming out? How long do you think it will be before it is released? Are you excited for the game to come out? What are your expectations...
  • C
    • Its excellent. Ive played through Luigi's mansion every year as a Halloween tradition and im...

JoyFreak

A gaming community for video game fans, journalists and creators. Join the discussion about PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and more. Sign up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Members