Gaming Forums | Gaming Community

Join the top gaming community forums and dive into discussions about PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and more.
Well, playing games online has been one of my most favourite hobby for a long time now. Whenever I get free time I prefer to spend it on playing games . In the past I used to play games on my...
  • egghead
    • Generally speaking, I do not play online games too much. Most of the games I play are offline...
  • Replies: 12
Hi guys, I have this old PS3 console here in my dining room and yes I'm not playing it anymore and is planning to purchase a PS4. I'm having a hard time choosing which to buy a PS4 Slim which is...
Warhammer has new launches being released recently. There is one trailer came out for the dwarf slayer. It is pretty interesting trailer and if you are into the warhammer game for some time, this...
What could be the best specs build for high end games like PUBG and Monster Hunt World game. I also using it for Video Editing. Can anybody help me to get some ideas .
  • Nova
    • I think 8GB RAM to 16GB RAM is perfect for the PC gaming. And it can be pretty effective on the...
  • Replies: 7
Call of Cthulhu is basically that type of the game where you follow the visions of the cult. And then you get to explore where things go from there. Here a lot of psychological game is at play. So...
  • Nova
    • It is the only one game, not sure what you mean by first one was better. Unless ofcourse if...
  • Replies: 2
https://gizmodo.com/sweet-one-less-reason-to-buy-an-snes-classic-1831733098 Apparently, the list of games that will be available on the Switch is very close to those included on the SNES Classic...
  • T
    • As for me it's fine to have both the SNES classic and Switch most especially if you are freak of...
  • Replies: 12
I mean, the first Mario Bros from the 80s can be finished by an adult in 1 hour - maybe 3 at the most. Of course, with the max number that might be exaggerating!
  • Tehilah27
    • I do not believe any game is too easy because easy games to some might be difficult for others...
  • Replies: 54
  • Nova
    • I currently have the Mi A2. And I have realized that the camera is not that bad. You can see...
  • Replies: 2
When Capcom announced that a Resident Evil 2 Remake was in the offing, gaming enthusiasts and skeptics waited eagerly. Skeptics were quick to dismiss it as brazen cash grab while fans of the...
Have you ever seen some people who hate playing games so much that they even hate the company of gamers? I wonder what makes such people have such avarice towards gaming?
  • SteinerMath
    • I have not encountered anyone that hates games recently. Our generation are mostly comprised of...
  • Replies: 33
We're getting a new Pokemon game in 2019 for the Nintendo Switch. What do you want to see in it?
  • Nova
    • I think they need to come up with better gameplay. I am tired of same old tournament and stuff...
  • Replies: 17
Remember the old Castlevania series. They have launched their last game in the 2014 that is the most downloaded on the xbox. It seems like after that they are not coming up anything new. Maybe...
Metro Exodus is one of 2019 first person survival horrors coming to our systems soon. It will be available to play on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. This is a game that looks very promising and...
Does anyone played ROM here.. I played in SEA Server right now i actually love this game since this is the first online i have been played before. There is also upcoming new Ragnarok Game called...
Metro Exodus is the third game in this criminally underappreciated post apocalyptic fps series, transporting you to the irradiated ruins of modern civilization, now teeming with mutated animals...
  • Nova
    • I have checked it's walkthrough and I have to agree. That it is definitely underappreciated. The...
  • Replies: 11
As a huge fan of the Fallout series, I pre-ordered Fallout 76. There has been a lot of hate spread around about this game, some of it warranted, but it's not all that bad. First off, there was a...
  • Nova
    • I have noticed that Fallout 76 seems to have undergone some of the patches for the mobile too...
  • Replies: 16
I have watched HALO movies prior to playing the game. So my experience is kind of reverse. Most of the people watch movies later after playing game. I have kind of starting to like this series...
Many people are aware of the Witcher series. And it's been a while since the last witcher was released. In between the same game makers have created a tangent plot for the witcher 3. And this is...
Xbox is often not limited to FPS and the other action type games. There are lot of 2D games too that can offer you some variation on the tactical aerial games too. For example kings bird is one...
If you like tactical games then Xbox has plenty of them in it's lineup. The thing is that these days FPS tacticals are too many and hard to find the right one for your taste. I found one for...

JoyFreak

A gaming community for video game fans, journalists and creators. Join the discussion about PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and more. Sign up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Members