Are you tired of using the same old weapons in Warzone 2? Looking for a new setup to dominate your enemies? Well, look no further than the TAQ-M! This weapon has quickly become a fan-favorite for its high damage and accuracy. But, what's even better, is the new "2 SHOT" setup that has been discovered on Ashika Island.
The Best TAQ M SetupBefore we dive into the "2 SHOT" setup, let's review the best overall setup for the TAQ-M. The featured build on Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, created by BearPig, includes the following attachments:
- Polarfire-S Muzzle: This attachment helps reduce the recoil of the weapon, allowing for more accurate shots.
- SZ Recharge-DX Optic: A great optic that offers a clear view of your enemies, allowing for precise aiming.
- FTAC Ripper 56 Underbarrel: This attachment offers additional stability, which is crucial when engaging enemies at long range.
- 20 Round Mag Magazine: While this magazine may have less capacity than others, it offers increased damage and range.
- FSS Combat Grip Rear Grip: Increases the stability and accuracy of the weapon.
- TAQ-56 / 9 LVL: This stock offers increased stability and mobility.
The "2 SHOT" TAQ-M SetupNow, onto the main event - the "2 SHOT" TAQ-M setup that has been causing chaos on Ashika Island. This setup was discovered by Lachmann-762 / 5 LVL and offers insane damage at close range. Here are the attachments:
- Muzzle: Polarfire-S
- Optic: SZ Recharge-DX
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56
- Magazine: 20 Round Mag
- Rear Grip: FSS Combat Grip
- Stock: TAQ-M / 23 LVL
- Laser: Tac Laser
Expert OpinionsDon't just take our word for it - here's what other players are saying about the "2 SHOT" TAQ-M setup:
"I've been using this setup for a few days now and it's insane. I can take down enemies in just two shots - it's like they don't stand a chance!" - Lachmann-762 / 6 LVL
"I never thought the TAQ-M could be so deadly, but this setup has completely changed the game for me. It's definitely worth trying out!" - BearPig
ConclusionIf you're looking for a new and exciting setup in Warzone 2, look no further than the TAQ-M. The "2 SHOT" setup on Ashika Island is a game-changer and has proven to be incredibly deadly. Give it a try and let us know what you think!