What do you like about 2D pixel games?

What your gender and age. What you like in 2D games in horror setting?

• I'm 12+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm 20+

• I'm 30+

• I'm 50+

• I like more shooting

• I like more detectives and investigations crimes

• I like more mysteries

• I like horror and jump scares

• I like explore lore, reading notes and texts

• I like atmosphere and visual component

• Total voters

soma gustavo

Trophies
What do you like about 2D pixel games? I'm more intrested in your opinion about horror with shooter elements game in this setting. What do you like more? Maybe you like more text and lore? Maybe you like the style and atmosphere or shooting monsters? Please describe your opinion about games like this. And please write your age category if you wish (the exact age is not necessary, just say for example that you are 12+ or 35+) also write your gender if you wish. This may seem strange but it is very important to me. Thanks.

This may seem strange but it is very important to me. Thanks

No,this isn't strange at all, and let me just say I'd be more inclined to help you out if you would be up front about what it is that your doing. This is a video game forum, not a market research project. You want to make an honest living gathing market data? Be honest about it. Not to mention somebody starting a topic trying to define who's a young teen and thier gender is a little creepy.

No,this isn't strange at all, and let me just say I'd be more inclined to help you out if you would be up front about what it is that your doing. This is a video game forum, not a market research project. You want to make an honest living gathing market data? Be honest about it. Not to mention somebody starting a topic trying to define who's a young teen and thier gender is a little creepy.

I'm developing a game. This is my first project and I need to know what people like more and what category of people like such games. I collect information on this forum only because I currently have no other options for collecting such information. If I break the rules, I will delete this post. And if you want to give me advice, I will glad you.

I'm developing a game. This is my first project and I need to know what people like more and what category of people like such games. I collect information on this forum only because I currently have no other options for collecting such information. If I break the rules, I will delete this post. And if you want to give me advice, I will glad you.

If this was about developing a game, why wouldn't you just say so? That's a hell of a lot better than how this actually looked. I suppose that's my advice, just be upfront about it.

The charm of 2D pixel games lies in their nostalgic aesthetic and timeless gameplay. The pixel art style, with its simplicity and limited resolution, sparks a sense of nostalgia, reminiscent of classic gaming eras. It allows for creativity within constraints, fostering unique and memorable visuals. Additionally, 2D pixel games often prioritize engaging gameplay mechanics over flashy graphics, offering a focus on storytelling, puzzles, and immersive worlds. This simplicity makes them accessible to a broad audience and enables easy development, leading to a diverse range of indie titles. Ultimately, the blend of retro vibes and compelling gameplay makes 2D pixel games enduringly enjoyable.

In 2D horror games, I appreciate the immersive atmosphere created through detailed pixel art or hand-drawn visuals. The limited perspective enhances tension, making each encounter more suspenseful. Clever sound design, coupled with chilling music, intensifies the eerie ambiance. The simplicity of 2D graphics often allows for more focus on storytelling and unique gameplay mechanics, deepening the overall horror experience. The combination of atmospheric elements and a well-crafted narrative in a 2D space can evoke a sense of dread and unease, making the horror setting more psychologically engaging for players.

Latest content

Back