Zelda: Breath of Wild 2 still on pace for 2022, according to IGN's Peer Schneider

Maddox

Trophies
zelda_breath_of_wild_2_1.jpg

"IGN boss Peer Schneider said he attended The Game Awards 2021 and was able to catch up with "some people in the industry," who apparently assured him that, despite being a no show at the awards show, Breath of the Wild 2 is still on track for a 2022 release."

"It does sound like Nintendo is going to have a pretty good year next year. So, I would not take the absence of big stuff [at The Game Awards] as a sign that maybe Breath of the Wild is delayed or that they don't have other stuff, because it sounds like… people at Nintendo are very excited about 2022."

"Later on in the podcast, Schneider seems to let slip a more specific release window than 2022, suggesting we'll be playing Breath of the Wild 2 in November of next year."

I really doubt it's going to launch in 2022, unless it is going mainline Nintendo's fall release. I'm betting on a 2023 release.

Highly doubt it'll be in 2022 as Demon_skeith stated, however I'm really excited for this game to be released, Breath of the wild 1 is really awesome, and hopefully 2 will beat first one!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back